July FREEBIE Challenge

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Freebie-Challenge.jpg

Freebies are great resources that you can find in many places to build a library of elements, graphics, and tools. Since they are free, they are available to all.

Let's see how you can use some fun free elements in your next graphics projects.

This freebie is a template that offers a LOT of small pieces for you to use. Will you use a ton of tiny photos or pieces of photos or will you use pieces of paper? Click on this preview to get to Kate's page. At the same time, you can have a peek at some interpretations of this template by other scrappers.

khadfield_PaperPieces.jpg

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know). Or you can post it in our Facebook group.

I downloaded the Freebie from Creation Cassel and then went further on that site where there were MORE freebie templates. Here's a colorful one I admired with photos from the HViP. The title font is Bandidas and the template is khadfield-scrap-like-olga. I loved playing with the colors on this one. :-)

I love sketches and there are lots of freebies to snag on the web.  I used the Kate Hadfield template in it's entirety and it sure was fun to play with.  I didn't add any journaling but filled in the gaps with some cute pencil sketches.  All the background papers are my own.  The font is Scribble.  Thanks for takin a peek my friends.  ;D

Ann, I love your tree tunnel page, well done my friend.  ;D

I have used the template as is but changed the colors to suit my theme: Vincent van Gogh. He lived for a while in Etten-Leur (Netherlands) where I live and there is a hugh interest in him and  accordingly we have some displays in town that commemorate him. The font for his name is beauty. Photos are mine and the sketch is a photo of a copperplate on the church wall.

July Freebie challenge. I thought I had better participate, so made this page earlier this morning, seeing as it's not very nice outside today. I didn't use the freebie template provided, I chose a different one. The Goslings are almost grown up now, these photos were taken in early May. The title "Goslings", I presented a little differently, seeing as I used a water photo for the background paper. I also changed the direction of the corners, placing them inwards instead of outwards. (inverted) Temps are still in the 30's, but now with smoke, from the wild fires in the north. The air is thick with smoke, resembling a foggy day. Thankfully I don't have any health issues. Those with lung problems must take care.

OMGosh Sue! Beautiful photos my friend and showcased to perfection, I Love it. Mother Earth has definitely gone a little crazy ... record heat in Canada and US, dreadful floods in Germany, Orcas now targeting Great Whites ... go figure! Mankind is really going to have to pull out all stops to align with the changes or we stand to create more of an issue for the planet. Seems to be happening much faster than we expected ... along with new strains of COVID-19. I hope you are coping with that heat over there my friend. We are in the very middle of winter and whilst we don't get the snow we get driving winds that just seem to go right through you ... who knows what summer will bring ... we don't seem to get spring here, straight from winter to summer, lol! ;D

Hello, Everyone! Long time, no see...I have been a real slump...I am blown away by the creativity and talent I see here. Thank you for sharing your genius.

This is my friend, Rob, and his family. He works for Compassion International. The bits of paper (colors and images) on this template were taken from a mural on the wall behind Rob and family.

One more for the Freebie Challenge.  Again I used the sketch as is but eliminating the journaling.  I am very fond of Newspaper Art so this whole page is based on that.  Loui Jover is an Australian Artist who uses newspapers as his background canvas.  I love his work but the only picture of his that I used here is the couple on a bike with the red umbrella.  I used another of his artworks to create the shoe brush and that was also on a newspaper background.  The font used for the title is Caramba!  Thanks for takin a peek my friends.  ;D