What are you working on (in January 2021)?

Cassel

Module 3 of the Basic Scrap Course, 2nd time around. This is titled Concentration and features the Short Eared Owl, common here in Orange County, NY. The background paper from a kit: Life Montage, the frosted branches lower right is the new Corel freebie: overlay. The title font is Wide Latin, doubled and shadowed. The owls were photographed by Joseph Licari for The Hudson Valley in Pictures. I'm also posting the same exercise from June 2020 so you can see the difference. Its title is Family and is the first photo of my grandson, his wife and my first great granddaughter, Magic, who was born June 4.

Not sure if you'll be able to read the small text in the owl layout to I've posted it here, also:

The short-eared owl is an open-country hunter and is one of the world's most widely distributed owls. They course silently over grasslands on broad, rounded wings, especially at dawn and dusk. They use acute hearing to hunt small mammals and birds.

Trying to get through the new lab before the end of the month.

Lab 11 Module 1

Lesson 2: circle doodles

Experiment 4: sketch idea - by Breising

Witchcraft & Wizardry ©BoomersGirl

Wizarding World ©Scraps N Pieces

Wizard School ©Magical Scraps Galore

Ann: Awesome layout commemorating your time in bootcamp. Love that you included a computer with the Scrapbook Campus logo. Fantastic bridge layout. Gorgeous coordinating colors. It is a beautiful bridge. Croton Dam is another very well put together page, with colors that draw your eye to the photo. Enjoyed seeing our owl and family layouts. Both are fabulous.

Hello Campus Friends. I have been busily playing with wordart as directed by Carole in her random challenge. The site I chose is Tagul which is now WordArt.com. Yet again, something that is addictive my friends ... kinda suits my personality. In both cases I copied words of poems to fill in the shapes. I will be creating a page using a wordart but for now these are two that I had fun with. Thanks for takin a peek! ;D