What are you working on (in October 2020)?

Cassel

Hey, Karon...I was born and raised in Columbia. I haven't been there in some time and feel the need to visit...of course, I can't at this time. My high school reunion was cancelled because of Covid or I would have visited Piggie Park then. Their bar-b-que sauce is mustard based and I love it. When I make my own, I make ketchup based and I love that too. I think I just love bar-b-que!...and SC...and Columbia...and the Gamecocks.

Lab 6 Module 1

Lesson 1: puffy paint (the hearts scatter; 3 in 1 LOL)

Lesson 2: cathedral windows

Experiment 1: title work - song lyrics/title

Experiment 2: element - sprays

Experiment 3: color/pattern - hearts

Experiment 4: sketch template - Sillyscrapper

Kit: A Girl's World ©Kimeric Kreations

So many inspirational pages posted, each and every one  beautifully executed.  It's always a pleasure to sit with a cup of  tea and  scroll through the posts  on this site.  Thank you Lynda, and Karon for your very kind comments on my pages, it's very much appreciated, and means a great deal to me.

Carole/Cassel: I was interested in Lab 10 Module 3 - Experiment 1 - Title Work - Chalk Lettering

I don't see any tutorial or directions to achieve the chalk effect on The Lab Campus page or the PDF.

What did I miss? Here's the layout that is displayed but no info with it:

I started October working on four misc. graphics to experiment and learn different methods of combining and manipulating photos . One of the graphics (attached) was inspired by a trip to Panama. The result is the attached scrapbook page of two events during that trip. I had a lot of trouble with my computer shutting down because of the number of photos but I was able to complete the project.

Ann Seeber...Great title for your "Angry Birds" layout. Had to laugh. Love your grosgrain ribbons. I, too, find it unfortunate that more straight ribbons aren't included in kits. But at least we now know how to make them. When I did Lab 10 mod 3, I used the Chalk-hand-lettering font.

Sawnie...Nice job on the photo manipulation and a great scrapbook layout. I really like the layout and how you used so many pictures; but still had room for plenty of journaling.

Sue...I always love seeing your bird pics, how you frame them and the word art (quotes) you place upon them. The little blue jay is darling. Great job on the Native Aster and what a beautiful flower.