What are you working on (in September 2020)?

Cassel

There isn't a British Commonwealth Philatelic Bureau, there is though, a British Philatelic Bureau, in Edinburgh Scotland. Where I used to get my stamps, and then in later years the Presentation Packs, for myself and my children. Stanley Gibbons began a stamp counter within the family business, in Plymouth in 1856. I started collecting stamps when I was 8. I collected UK and Commonwealth stamps. A simple layout to showcase photos, using Carole's stamp and lifted corner scrips. The word frame is my own. Photos taken on 21 Sept.

Sorting through copious numbers of bird shots. This evening's project was to showcase the Least flycatcher. The bottom photo is 2 photos blended together using a mask. The top photo is also a masked photo, with leaves, and swirls added, with a decorative frame, created using one of Carole's tutorials. Carole's floppy bow. Textures for the papers, outer paper is one of the photos, paste into selection, with a high blur.

Sue... Your Autumn Colors page is beautiful. The papers and elements you used really bring out the colors of your photos (which are gorgeous). Your Blue Jay Stamps is so lovely and I really enjoyed reading about your stamp collecting and the steps you took to build the page. Least Flycatcher is a wonderful card. I am always amazed at how you blend your photos together.

Trish... So sorry that you have been under the weather. Hopefully you will start feeling better soon. I am in awe of your Autumn Glory page. Everything melds so well together and your blending is beautifully done. Soul Sisters is a stunning page. As far as the speech bubbles go, mine are called callouts. Weird, I know.

Sheila... What a talented husband. You did a great job on coloring and shading the flower clipart and I love how you framed the pictures with the leaves.

Lynda...  Thank you kind comment it's always much appreciated, and mean a lot to me, especially from like minded PSPers.

Karon...  Thank you for  kind comments, and for taking the time to view,  and read the pages.  It's very much appreciated, and it does mean a great deal to me. I don't have many background papers, as I'm not an avid scrapbooker, which means I haven't  collected kits,  background papers etc.  I like to make  my own  papers, to match the colours in the  photos I use.  I do now have collection of  papers which I've created myself, and tend to use  them over and over. Same goes for elements.  As for the  blending of the  photos, it's easy to do, and  they don't have to  match, well  within reason anyway, to make them  look like one shot.  I use  a gradient,  and the selection tool with a  feather, and flood fill. It's PSP magic. lol.

The unframed page I'll use in a greeting card, replacing some of the text with  an appropriate greeting.   Modifying the size to fit  a half fold  card.  I like to make my own masks,  keeping them for future projects, like this one. Carole has a word frame script, but I created my own.  The background paper are colours I used from the photos,  using the  fading foreground  gradient, and a  canvas texture. The frame is a simple one, image, add borders,  1 pixel border in black,  gold border, and the outer border in green.  Select all, contract to the number of pixels of the total borders, invert, textures, brush strokes.

I am really looking forward to the  next masterclass on dingbats.  I use fonts a lot in my projects,  for frames, adding to frames and more.  I hope to learn  more  tips and tricks and ideas on how to use them in different ways.  Good choice of topic for the next masterclass Carole.  Using Carole's mitred corner script, makes using dingbats in my projects so much quicker and easier.

Sheila, what lovely work and colors! Looking forward to seeing next year the arch full of plants and flowers. Happy to see you here again.

Trish, beautiful work! You will find the Speech Bubbles in any PSP version under the Preset Shape Tool; they are called Callout, and there are eight options you can choose from. Happy to see you here again.

Sue, repeating what I've said on FB, beautiful work, and photos!

This is the result of some experimenting, using some of the tips from Sue Thomas. I made a background from a part of a photo and created the border with a free script I found here in de resources section, outside resources, scripts! And furthermore I used the Blendmode+Opacity to get the color for the rest of the background. On the mushroomsphotos I used masks and I made my one mushroom picturetubes. I like this experimenting when I have a little free time to do so!

Sometimes inspiration comes from the most weird places. I came in for lunch after picking up tree branches, after several days of high winds. I switched the radio on, and they played Sharp dressed man. For no apparent reason the wood ducks instantly came to mind, as I had been wondering how I was going to show case them. So this evening I created a very simple page. I used a staple that I  had made  years ago, downloaded the tie from pngtree, and the  papers are my own,  using  a texture, overlay, and an embossed page I made, using a tutorial from  the  creative scrap .

Sue... Thank you for the info on how you do your blending. I tend to use masks for my blending and will definitely have to give your version a try. Just adore the Palm Warbler cards. Wood Ducks is definitely a winner. And they are certainly "sharp dressed".

Corrie... Great work on your Autumn page. I'm having a hard time trying to guess which mushroom you made into a tube as you did it so well.

Last night's little project, which I have just finished off. I think I can live with autumnal colours all year round, I just love the earth tone colours, and the crispness of the air. I rarely see these toads, as they only come out after a rain. Don't get me started on the eyes of this adorable toad. I still have a few dragonflies, but not for much longer. Some of you will know that I like to use fonts, especially Carole's special fonts for frames, borders, and other decorative elements. Text on a curve, tag created using a font, called soft ornaments. The other two fonts are Carole's.