What are you working on (in August 2020)?

Cassel

Something for my gaming group. I downloaded the four pics from Vecteezy and the font is Patchwork Stitchings. After I placed the pocket over each pic layer, I used the selection tool to select the inside of the pocket. Then I inverted the selection, switched to the pic layer, and deleted. Hope you like it.

Cristina, you did a wonderful job on the lab1 10-Mod 7 clapperboard. So cute. I will have to remember that when I next do a movie layout.

Corrie, awesome card. Wrapping the text around the center of the flower is a great idea.

Bonnie, I am in awe of your photos and your layouts. While I like them all, I think the Bent Tree Hike layout is my favorite.

Michele, fantastic job with the template. Really like how you made it your own. Then your Dungarees again is so so cute. Great job on both.

Thank you, Karon and Cristina. My mojo has been missing for a long time and I've had a pinched nerve for about six weeks now (just my luck that it affects my dominant arm). Making two pages that I was proud enough of to share is a step in the right direction. Thanks again for your encouragement. It helps more than you know.

Our pickleball group has become a small gang. We decided to have a rumble (tournament) for our group only. We called it Rumble In The Park. This is my first page about our rumble. I'm sure there will be more. Two of our members participated along with their son and grandson. Four other grandchildren were in attendance and acted as court monitor, ball chasers/gathers and cheerleaders. An amazing, fun-filled day for all! Gang colors are blue. Template: Miss Fish, Left and Right 1_04.

Broke down and got the diamond subscription. Now to catch up, LOL.

Lab 10 Module 1

W.C. & Ruthie

Lesson 1: clock face

Lesson 2: hour hands

Lesson 3: antique lace

Experiment 3: color/pattern/texture - mostly white

Experiment 5: fun font find - Storybook

Kit used: Antiquities ©Kimeric Kreations

Lynda such a beautiful memory page of your son.

Michele another creative page.. love the pocket idea and the font you chose... must have a look for it.

Bonnie.. it is great to see you all are enjoying your  pickleball

Karon great results on the lab lessons you have posted.

best wishes everyone,

Dawn.

For my gaming group's daily theme. I made the background paper. Used various drop shadows mixed with selections: select selection borders to frame out the fashion pics. The font is Rounds, free from 1001 Fonts; I use it a lot when I want a nice fat font. I've found that when I'm making something to present on Facebook, if I don't use bold colors, FB really dulls them down in addition to lowering the overall quality. Hope you enjoy it.