Wise Words Challenge 2020

Cassel

Thank you Dorothy, I tried that zoom,  interesting, but it effects everypage on my computer, although just using the lens I can use it on the camus page, although it then increase it to the point and breaking the pixels apart and become unreadable , and ruins any pictures'

The problem I have is ONLY on the campus site, all other pages are fine.  you are all seeing what I post as ok , normal size, but what I am viewing is half the size.

If say a normal letter font would be about a 14 then mine is 7

Somewhere the settings for my recieving and posting anything to do with just the campus  is in half size.

all other internet and fb pages are fine and so is PSP programme. it is ONLY effecting this one page,site.

the only thing I can see to adjust is the 2 boxes   visual and text on this box I am typing on, but they dont appear to do anything.

Thank you for the comment Carole,  I wasn't overly happy with the  colour  myself.  I should have stuck with the colour white, with the text confined to the  adjustment layer, as I had originally planned. I did know that  the text can be moved after the selection was removed, you have a very keen eye.  It was centred, but I noticed a typo after I deselected, I should have  and usually do check that everything is  in it's right place.  I do read all of your  comments, and suggestions, and go back to the  page you comment on.  It's a good way to learn, having the visual and suggestion.  Looking forward to day 4.

Everyone is doing such beautiful and creative work.  Sharing trips, children, mans best friend, remembrances, wildlife, just about everything. So happy to be part of this community.

Kudos to Cassel. It must take forever to look at each entry and I believe she reads every word as she speaks to everyone personally. I would not, do not have the patience to do what she does.

Gerry, I believe if you look up in the right hand corner of your post you will see a gray EDIT|REPLY. I believe that if you hit the edit part of that you will be able to delete the extra post. You will only see it if you are logged in.

Onward and upward to day 4. Looking forward to everyone's creations.

Day 3: This is my granddaughter showing her new boots by dancing around.

The text says:

dance with me each morning, dance with me each night, dance with me when you are sad untill you cheerful smile!

We miss are grandchildren because of the lockdown, so now I will smile with this picture on our foto-frame!

Many beautifull work here: congratulations everyone!

I think I know what the problem is with that green text, on psp on PSP, while making changes to a text a box opens, it has done that many times before, I dont know how to open it at will, but this time as I wanted to make the change to soemthing else, I klk'd the save button, and now evevrytime I write on psp it stays and then repeats it on the next project and I cannot clear it. help please

Hi everyone,

I'm a little late in getting started, but when you see my picture I think you will understand.  Usually I would be posting pictures of my woodturnings, but right now the lathe has taken a back seat to the sewing machine.  In the attached picture, the gown was made a few weeks ago, but about 50 of the masks were made this week.  It's been a busy week.  Still playing with the fill options, but here is my first attempt.

Here's my day 4.   The quote refers to myself and anyone else that feels the same way I do.  While humanity is destroying this beautiful planet  at an unprecedented  speed. Also the Corona virus pandemic, also created by humanity. I do look what is right under my nose,  and loose myself  in nature.  Insects are a passion of mine, and I love each and every species, but I do have a particular fondness for beetles.  I posted the original day 2 page (Crocus).   Text on a curve.  Pen and preset shape.

Day 3:

I have been spending a good bit of time walking in the woods. I guess I don't make much noise (by myself) and the deer are also quiet. Sometimes, I am as close as 15 to 20 feet. I love watching them. The does are pregnant...babies (fawns) will be here soon...

Now off to try Day 4. Text on a path always gives me a fit!

Next week marks another grim anniversary for my childhood home which was built in 1961. The pictures in the cyclone are memories of childhood. My mother, now 80, was in the house when it hit. She still gets anxious during stormy weather.

I think I may have overdone the shadows on the pictures in the tornado. I thought about folding or bending them but I would have to rewatch that tutorial. Maybe later.

The tornado graphic came from Freepik and the paper is from a mini-kit, April Showers, from FreeDigitalScrapbooking.com.

Bravo pour toutes les pages ajoutées.  Comme le dit Annie on peut pas souligner le travail de chacun, il y en a trop.  Carole est une super PROF patiente pour commenter chacune de nos pages.

Mon jour 4 a été fait avec un overlay The Urban Fairy, la partie de Angelhaze de la collaboration de O'Scrap BT et la photo est celle de ma fille venue me rendre visite l'hiver dernier au Mexique

These are my wise words day 3. It took me a while before I had figured out how to work with the template, but I saw a comment from Carole and could find the solution to my problem in a blog! This is becoming addictive; it is already after midnight in my part of the world but I wanted to post the result of my work.

Oh and Carole I ordered your book and despite the Covid-pandemie it arrived to day, only 11 days after ordering. The ordering in itself was a problem, because Amazon Netherlands (it just started overhere) did not have it. Then I tried Amazon Germany, they had it but did not deliver to the Netherlands because of the situation. So next: Amazon UK and they had no problems at all!

Dear Trish, so sorry for your problems and, unfortunately, I have no advice to offer. Believe it or not what I just viewed was not a size 2 as it was larger than normal and bold! Go figure! I hope someone has an answer for you soon. I read your explanations and I understand them but the difficulty is that what I am seeing is 'as normal as'! I hope this is sorted for you soon my friend as I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for you. Best wishes Hon. <3