What are you working on (in April 2020)?

Cassel

Here is the layout I created to practice the tutorials from Lab10-Module 04 (Scalloped Mat - Overlapping Text - Glitter3). It is always fun to go over these tutorials and learn something new.

Fonts: Super Turnips and VAGRounded BT

Started making a pastel blue tag, and wandered into makeing shapes out making shapes, used some textures. hope you are all keeping well and occupied. Stay safe xx

Nice selection of papers Lyn, well done

Love the robin Sue, did you take the pic of the nest, I have  2 robin nest in the garden, cant see them, to well hidden in the shrub, there eggs are so pretty.

Minka , well done on the frame, sunrise is my favourite x

Michele, that is a cutie, xx

Corrie, you are making me hungry with those chocolate rabbits, missed out on getting a egg this year. x

Well done everyone on those lovely tags, we may be lock way, but we have all celebrated easter our way x

hope you are recovering well Carole. xx

If I missed anyone I am sorry.

Dorothy, like those fun easter tags

My sincerest thanks to Bonnie, Corrie, Cristina, Cyndi, Dorothy, Libera, Lynda, Michele, Minka, Shirley, Sue and Trish. All of you have posted delightful projects which have kept me entertained during this time of isolation and whilst I am unable to play as I have my right hand strapped courtesy of arthritis and carpal tunnel! After a time TV gets a little boring and depressing as it is all doom and gloom. This is my saving grace ... to sit here and peruse the delightful work. Again ... thank you! <3

Dear Annie, I am so sorry to hear that. :(  I was missing seeing your work lately... It is never a good time to have this, but right now, due to the circumstances, it is even worse. I do hope you get better soon, because your creations are a source of inspiration for me, and probably many others.

Best wishes! <3

My dear Challenge partner, Annie.  I have missed your  posts, and was hoping that all was well with you.  May you feel much better soon.  Meanwhile check in  to have your spirits lifted with all the wonderful pages created by very talented PSPers.  Some may disagree with me, but  I have to say that I absolutely love these tiny adorable creatures.  I  spend some  time watching and shooting  them  go about their daily lives.  The  main frame is  Cassel's edge frame punch brush.  Also I  like to  use more photos  by placing them  in text.  A technique  you'll find in one of the No Kit  master classes. The font is rounds black.

After a very full last week with my birthday and easter I had now the time to make my module 3 from Basic Scrap Course. As that one was about lunch I immedately thought about a favorite dessert for summerparties. By the way it was a very strange birthday without visitors and presents etc. But with a lot of (video)calls, cards and my husband managed to get me flowers!

Annie, my dear Annie. Wishing you a quick recovery. It must be so frustrating for you. Missing your wonderful work here. I agree that it's great to come here and see what everyone's up to even when we are not creating ourselves. Lots of love and healing thoughts headed your way. Hugs.

Haven't been doing much scrapping lately; just no inspiration during this global crisis. My saving grace is that I have to do a picture for my gaming group every day so I won't get too rusty. This was my daily theme pic from yesterday. Started with a B&W pic from VectorStock. Colorized it with Topaz B&W effects plugin. Then I applied a randomized kaleidoscope effect that I liked and used it as a background/frame. I buttonized the main pic on a separate layer and softened it a lot with the adjust option. I've found that using the Buttonize 3D effect on it's own layer gives me more flexibility. The font is called Ultra. Keep in mind that I don't pick the themes. LOL

Stay home and stay safe, everyone.

Michele,

A couple of comments.

First, what is this gaming group? What do you do and why the themes?

Second, a number of years ago I was the director of a Women on Wheels group called the Illinois Red Hawk Riders so I really appreciate this particular "daily theme pic".  Very nice!

Lynda

Thanks, Lynda. It's just a Facebook simulation game called City Girl Life that was first sponsored by Disney and has changed hands several times. It's similar to the Sims Social which shut down years ago. I actually started using PSP when I was asked to make some pictures for a Sims Social group. When that game closed, most of us moved over to City Girl Life. Long story short, I ended up as admin of a group of players. A feature of the game is the Daily Look contest, usually based on clothing collections they're "selling." They give us a theme and a background and we dress accordingly. Hence, the daily pics. We also have apartments that we can decorate. It gave me something to do when I was taking care of my mother. The reason I keep playing is because of the members of my group; they're wonderful and I've known them for years now. (So much for making a long story short LOL.)

Here's a screenshot of my current apartment and what I wore for the Live to Ride theme.

Great work ladies, love the Papers Linda. My mojo seems to have disappeared with the exception of making my kits that I sell in a few stores.  These are my most recent kits.

I have been looking for my mojo this past week or so, and can't find it....so if you come across it please let me know!

With ongoing practice and help from Cassel, I keep working to improve old and damaged photos that are kindly shared with me for work that I do on the history of my home town in a monthly series of articles. Prior to getting the hang of using PSP for this, I just used the pix as they were. Now I can make them better so they print better. And I'm delighted with the results and with the help I get from Cassel.

Just showing a sample here. The shot is from the tiny village of Merlin, ON.

Julie (Belle River ON)

For several years I have taken some of my better photos of flowers and painted out the area surrounding the flowers to make them stand out.  I am now preparing a scrapbook on each of the flowers with a black background.  I try to use what Cassel teaches in her classes. Attached are three examples of my pages.