What are you working on (in October 2019)?

Cassel

Sue, I think you did a great job, and the layouts look spooky-great... I agree with you and think Annie's layout with eyebrows made it scarier and unique. :)

Michele, thank you so much for your kind comment! Actually, the photos were from 3 different occasions, and as soon as I uploaded them here, I noticed that the dates were very faint. It was light grey, so I tweaked it to black. I do this very often, tweaking the layouts after I had uploaded it here. :)

Trish, nice layouts.

Hello Campus Friends.  I had a play around with Cassel's first Spooky tut in the Master Classes and this is the result.  The photo is from Unsplash and was taken by Gregory Culmer.  It is of house ruins in Jackson, Mississippi.  I added the moonlight with the Effects - Illumination Effects - Sunburst and the lady in white is a wallpaper from Wide Wallpapers.  The elements and background paper are out of a kit called dgfall from Digimoon Design.  Thanks for takin a peek!

Last year I purchased the Recipes Templates by Scrapping with Liz, and started to work on making a Christmas/New Year cookbook with my recipes but didn't go far. I will try to finish a few layouts before the end of this year. So far, I managed to do four...  Let's see how far I'll go :)

I made the Photo Corners and Slipped-in-Photo based on Cassel's tutorials (Creative Scrap>Fasteners)

Photos are from the internet and font AltasGreeting Standard.

Papers: DedeSmith, DiHiller, and Eyeinspire

Beautiful work  on the  recipe cards Cristina.  Each time you bake something  create a card, that will give you incentive to complete the set.  I watched  the replay of the Corel webinar on Scrapbooking by Carole.  If you are a newbie to PSP its well worth a watch.  My interpretation of some of techniques used.  Layered flower from the lab , flair button from the creative scrap.  Rain drops are picture tubes which come with PSP.  Background paper with a little  grunge, texture and I used the screen blend mode after I used a mask on the  main photo, duplicated it, mirror horizontal. Preset shape.  Lace by Cassel  (mitred corner script), Cassel corner punch.

Sue, thank you so much for your words of encouragement. <3 ... I will probably finish the cards this year as I don't have that many recipes. But there are recipes that I make to give as a present, and some of them change every year.

Your layout is lovely and has so many details. I love the wavy title.

Carole's webinar yesterday was great, and I learned new techniques: enhancing the photo with blend mode, and the wavy title like you did. I also loved the layouts she created; the idea of using the chain tube was really interesting. She has so many aces up her sleeve!