What are you working on (in September 2024)?

Cassel

Sometimes I'm too tied up with deadlines and other projects. Then my time opens up and I can get into PSP again. It's so soothing and completely different from other things I work on.

This time I did a l/o with Moo-Deng. Surely you've heard of her? She's on the news, in social media posts, and has her own web camera documenting her progress.

I used a Katie Pertiet template (filmstrip) that I got for free, and modified it. Images of the baby girl come from online.

I think there should be shadows on the three pix, but perhaps that should have been done before I added the pix. Didn't work after they were Clipped to It. Oh well.....

Moo Deng Layout_600.jpg

Edited by Julie Magerka
  • Like 2
  • Love 6

7 hours ago, Julie Magerka said:

I think there should be shadows on the three pix, but perhaps that should have been done before I added the pix. Didn't work after they were Clipped to It. Oh well.....

I love it. It looks like a magazine page without the shadows. Another option would be a drop shadow on the template to make the pics look like they are below it.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Julie Magerka said:

Sometimes I'm too tied up with deadlines and other projects. Then my time opens up and I can get into PSP again. It's so soothing and completely different from other things I work on.

This time I did a l/o with Moo-Deng. Surely you've heard of her? She's on the news, in social media posts, and has her own web camera documenting her progress.

I used a Katie Pertiet template (filmstrip) that I got for free, and modified it. Images of the baby girl come from online.

Moo Deng Layout_600.jpg

Good template to show this animal.

• Like 3

Photo taken by Jacek /left side of the pic/. Right part of the pic-the same picture - created with Halftone PSP to a bit change a photo and IMHO Haldtone-BW line hanged the photo and NOT...he he. BTW, once more I think PSP is realy fine program:)

OnePic.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, kasany said:

Photo taken by Jacek /left side of the pic/. Right part of the pic-the same picture - created with Halftone PSP to a bit change a photo and IMHO Haldtone-BW line hanged the photo and NOT...he he. BTW, once more I think PSP is realy fine program:)

OnePic.jpg

That is a really cool effect Kasany.  It gives it an old world feel to it.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Julie Magerka said:

Moo Deng Layout_600.jpg

I had to check it out because I have never heard of Moo-Deng, but I found something!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kasany said:

OnePic.jpg

You're fortunate to have someone who takes lots of photos you can then use for layouts!