March 2024 - P52 challenge

Cassel

24 minutes ago, Sue Thomas said:

Beautiful image!  Spring is still a long way off here.  I'm in a bit of a quandary, unless  something else comes along for me to photograph.  Ground squirrel or Redpoll photo?

You got horses!  They make good photo subjects.  any cows close to home right now...cows are awesome!

• Like 3

@Susan Ewart: Many thanks! 💕 xx Just curious, is that the same script y'all are using on the photos? The frame and date set? I can never dl the blog freebies,  I must be doing something wrong. I think I recall a similar frame date set script being advertised by Carole @Cassel at one not so distant point in the past....

6 minutes ago, bina greene said:

Many thanks! 💕 xx Just curious, is that the same script y'all are using on the photos? The frame and date set? I can never dl the blog freebies,  I must be doing something wrong.

If you are having issues with the freebies, just drop me an email so we can troubleshoot. My first question will likely be "do you have an account on the blog?". The store, the store blog, and the Campus are built on different platforms so they need different logins (annoying, I know!)

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, bina greene said:

@Susan Ewart: Many thanks! 💕 xx Just curious, is that the same script y'all are using on the photos? The frame and date set? I can never dl the blog freebies,  I must be doing something wrong. I think I recall a similar frame date set script being advertised by Carole @Cassel at one not so distant point in the past....

Yes, the outer frame, along with the year and the week #'s are a script in Carole's store (creationcassel.com) called Counting Cards 1 - Weeks 812a97da15427b108ee8f161c204c96f.image.2

Not sure everyone is using it, some might be making it from scratch...there is a tutorial in the campus for doing a frame with words in the frame line itself that would also be cool.  But please do what you want as the rules are loose.  You gotta be you!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, bina greene said:

Oh, thank Carole, I forgot there is a freebie in the store (creationcassel) that you can use.  I had bought the script right away so totally forgot about the freebie.  

Here is my Week Eleven - I count Sundays so I'm a little behind here. The font is Cardigan Script. This is just a quote about Time. Sue Ewart is the expert on that topic; she will have a Mega Kit for it by the end! 😁

011-P52-BUDDAH TIME_600.jpg

Edited by Ann Seeber
added font info.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

Here is my Week Eleven - I count Sundays so I'm a little behind here. The font is Cardigan Script. This is just a quote about Time. Sue Ewart is the expert on that topic; she will have a Mega Kit for it by the end! 😁

011-P52-BUDDAH TIME_600.jpg

hahaha...the "MEGA" - mini kit.  A mini kit with about 40 add-ons.  This is so pretty Ann, you  have the nicest background for this.  I think I might be so behind (in P52 and Build A Kit) that I've caught up to myself.  This would have been the perfect journal card for my kit wouldn't it?

• Like 2

On 3/21/2024 at 3:02 PM, Susan Ewart said:

Yes, the outer frame, along with the year and the week #'s are a script in Carole's store (creationcassel.com) called Counting Cards 1 - Weeks 812a97da15427b108ee8f161c204c96f.image.2

Not sure everyone is using it, some might be making it from scratch...there is a tutorial in the campus for doing a frame with words in the frame line itself that would also be cool.  But please do what you want as the rules are loose.  You gotta be you!

Many thanks @Susan Ewart!!! 💕 This is it. I really love it. Such a smart script. Since I failed to see this before I made a bit of a basic template for that purpose, only in 3x4" tho so far. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bina greene said:

Many thanks @Susan Ewart!!! 💕 This is it. I really love it. Such a smart script. Since I failed to see this before I made a bit of a basic template for that purpose, only in 3x4" tho so far. 

I love it too.  Especially since it's all in layers and vectors so we can make changes as we need.  It's a great and very useful script.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Susan Ewart said:

I love it too.  Especially since it's all in layers and vectors so we can make changes as we need.  It's a great and very useful script.

Of course I use and love this script as I supplied Carole with the Dutch and German words. It feels a bit as my script without going through the scripting part of it and again of course I looked inside the script to see how it was done! Something I now do with all the scripts that I have or are going to buy! 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Corrie Kinkel said:

Of course I use and love this script as I supplied Carole with the Dutch and German words. It feels a bit as my script without going through the scripting part of it and again of course I looked inside the script to see how it was done! Something I now do with all the scripts that I have or are going to buy! 😉

I am sure you are not the only one doing that now! Isn't it fun when you can at least "read" the inside of a script and get a feel for it, even if some things are not 100% clear yet?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Cassel said:

I am sure you are not the only one doing that now! Isn't it fun when you can at least "read" the inside of a script and get a feel for it, even if some things are not 100% clear yet?

Yes you are right about the fun part of it and at the same time it works as an incentive to get to know more! Although I have to take a break with my upcoming trip and all that brings, but after that I'll start reviewing the lessons. I'm forgetting some of the stuff that I didn't use very much with making my own scripts.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Here is my week 12, fonts Bell on my poem, Swissn on date @Susan Ewart @Cassel: PSP's vector support is what got me into checking it out a bit closer. I understand 💕the real fun starts with the scripts. I need to get into them. 

spacer.png

Edited by bina greene
  • Love 5

14 minutes ago, bina greene said:

Here is my week 12, fonts Bell on my poem, Swissn on date @Susan Ewart @Cassel: PSP's vector support is what got me into checking it out a bit closer. I understand 💕the real fun starts with the scripts. I need to get into them. 

spacer.png

I love that poem, it's beautiful.  As is the layout.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

P52 Week 11

The font is Claire Murphy (Creative Fabrica).  the background is a PSP pattern (feathers) at I think size 200, 120 deg. angle then I used the kaleidoscope effect.  Not shown in this lower resolution; the color in the pattern has purple in it like in the T-cup.   

P52 Wk11 - 8 Spades-600.jpg

Edited by Susan Ewart
  • Love 5

P52 Week 12

I used a gradient background, meant to texture it but forgot.  Cass-lifted photo script used as well.  Font is DaisyRegular.  My font viewer's little circuitry imploded on this font.  I have another one called Daisy, but my font viewer calls "it" Daisy Regular (with a space between the words - but the font is actually only called Daisy) and no amount of manipulation or pleading to the font Gods would allow the viewer to see both of them.  So weird.  so I had to install this one in Windows.  Programs are great....when they do what you "think" they are going to do.  😁

P52 Wk12 - 10 Hearts-600.jpg

• Love 3

2 hours ago, Susan Ewart said:

P52 Week 12

I used a gradient background, meant to texture it but forgot.  Cass-lifted photo script used as well.  Font is DaisyRegular.  My font viewer's little circuitry imploded on this font.  I have another one called Daisy, but my font viewer calls "it" Daisy Regular (with a space between the words - but the font is actually only called Daisy) and no amount of manipulation or pleading to the font Gods would allow the viewer to see both of them.  So weird.  so I had to install this one in Windows.  Programs are great....when they do what you "think" they are going to do.  😁

P52 Wk12 - 10 Hearts-600.jpg

Don't mention programs that won't cooperate! It is so annoying......... but we learn to live with it and "pray" to the fontboss that they will work the next time we need them. Your layout hasn't suffered and it is lovely to see the daisies on the cup replicated in the font.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Corrie Kinkel said:

Don't mention programs that won't cooperate! It is so annoying......... but we learn to live with it and "pray" to the fontboss that they will work the next time we need them. Your layout hasn't suffered and it is lovely to see the daisies on the cup replicated in the font.

Thank you Corrie.  It's all about compromise isnt it.  ....and lots of praying! 

• Haha 1