Do you have login issues?

Cassel

After we had some major issues on the site this week, a couple of people have experienced issues with logging in (and staying logged in). I feel it has something to do with those problems and it might be some leftover from it.

If you are having issues with the logging, let me know. Obviously, if you can't log in (or stay logged in), you won't be able to reply here, so drop me an email instead. I want to make sure I fix that.

3 minutes ago, Cassel said:

After we had some major issues on the site this week, a couple of people have experienced issues with logging in (and staying logged in). I feel it has something to do with those problems and it might be some leftover from it.

If you are having issues with the logging, let me know. Obviously, if you can't log in (or stay logged in), you won't be able to reply here, so drop me an email instead. I want to make sure I fix that.

Yesterday, when there were some issues on the site, I could log in but there were certain features (like the Forum) that were not accessible. I just waited it out. Today seems OK.

• Like 1

This afternoon everything was fine and now I have the same problem as yesterday. As you probably have seen I can comment in the forum, but as soon as I go to the Diamond section I'm asked to login and that I can join the Diamond membership if I wish so. At this point I don't see my photo and Howdie Corrie any longer. It seems my Diamond membership isn't recognized somehow. So the problem isn't solved yet and I'm still not able to follow the Vector Masterclasses!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hier een soortgelijke ervaring. Ik kan wel op het forum komen met mijn nieuwe foto. alles kan hier.  Maar zodra ik naar een andere sectie wil gaan (zeg maar een ander  afdeling van de bibliotheek) moet ik opnieuw inloggen. Helaas dan krijg ik mijn oude foto te zien. De berichten van de laatste paar weken/maanden  zijn niet meegeteld. Ook niet het feit dat ik nu diamond ben. daardoor kan ik haast niet bij de videos om te kijken. Pas na herhaaldelijk inloggen kan ik ze zien. Steeds krijg ik het verzoek diamond te worden. Het lab kan ik soms wel in maar ook soms niet. bij die kleinere lessen van een paar minuten die ik ook kan downloaden met foto's kan ik helemaal niet meer in. Helaas ben ik daar de naam van vergeten.  Ik ga nu precies uitzoeken op welke datum die is blijven steken. Ik laat nog van me horen. 

• Like 1

I can no longer click on my bookmark for the Diamond area and have it show me as logged in. When I do login again, sometimes it sticks, other times it doesn't and sends me in a loop to constantly having to login.

Sometimes I can get to the various areas in the membership and stay logged in, but most of the time I can't. I keep getting pages that tell me to log in if I'm a member or join if I'm not.

Geesh... I hit submit replay on this post several hours ago and it wasn't showing when I came back. 2nd time this has happened to me.

• Like 1

As we were traveling only today, I logged in this week.

1.      Immediately after entering the email/password, it still showed LOGIN – REGISTER, not recognizing it.

2.      Reading the Blog post, it showed: log in to REPLY... So, not considering that I had previously logged in.

3.      Only after clicking the FORUM TAB is that my name appears.

4.     But,  like others, I can't access Diamond classes, the Lab, and other tutorials.

Edited by Cristina

Just read the reportings, so my contribution right now:

• first login no issue today
  • but I'm asked to login by going back to About, clicking on Classes, Resources,  Calendar
  • and I noticed this: when I click with the right mouse button on these menus "classes, ressources, more" to open in a new tab, I end up in "do you have login issues"
  • being on this side,  if I click on "more" nothing happens

Really sorry for you Carole ?

Edited by libera

I'm still having problems. It seems to change but once I get logged in some pages are not accessible and ask for a new log in which doesn't work because it shows that I am logged in. I've just tried to access Tutorials Previews and can't gain access - I've tried from different pages and always get the you need to be a Diamond member message, clicking log in again simply shows that I am logged in.

A few mintes later... I've just tried to access masterclasses and always get the you need to be a Diamond member message. Trying to log in again makes no difference.

Edited by Sharla

4 hours ago, Cassel said:

We MIGHT have fixed the issue.

Can you log out, clear your cache, open a new window and try logging back in?

It seems to work for me now. How about you?

For me it is back to normal as well and I was able to watch those vector masterclasses! Let's hope it will stay this way, and thank you so much for working on it during the weekend. ?

• Like 1

Thanks a lot Carole for working on these issues and as Cristina already said "You sure didn't need that".

I just made new tests too. Login is fine everywhere, but using the right mouse click on these menus now "classes, ressources" to open in a new tab, I still end up at the same place I just opened, in this case "do you have login issues".

If I click f.e. on the pulldown menu "Classes, Beginners" and use the right click on Start here, then if functions but not before.

menu-campus1.JPG

menu-campus2.JPG

1 minute ago, libera said:

I just made new tests too. Login is fine everywhere, but using the right mouse click on these menus now "classes, ressources" to open in a new tab, I still end up at the same place I just opened, in this case "do you have login issues".

If I click f.e. on the pulldown menu "Classes, Beginners" and use the right click on Start here, then if functions but not before.

This MIGHT be somewhat related to the fact that the forum and gallery are on a different platform. I see, in your screenshot, that you are doing that from the Forum (it has white text on red background), while the "rest" of the site has red text on white background. Does it behave the same when you are not on the forum?

Thanks Carole! 

The screenshots just added to show which functions I meant with the word "menus". I'm used to do right mouse clicks to open several different tabs. I meant the click not on Gallery but Resources.

When I'm on "Forums" or "Gallery" I can do a simple right click on the menus About, Blog, Calendar, which was not possible yesterday. When I'am f.e on Calendar everything behaves normally.

Edited by libera