Lab 13 Mod 7 Pinwheel

Sharla

A different Lab Module, this time 12-8, the Splash Shape.

No matter how many times I create the circle using the Vector Shape filled with black, then follow each step after that, I DO NOT get the NODES to appear so I can stretch the shape using the Pen Tool. I click on Edit Mode and no nodes! Why?

no nodes lab 12-8.JPG

8 minutes ago, Julie Magerka said:

No matter how many times I create the circle using the Vector Shape filled with black, then follow each step after that, I DO NOT get the NODES to appear so I can stretch the shape using the Pen Tool. I click on Edit Mode and no nodes! Why?

As silly as it might sound, you have to "convert to path" to see the nodes appear.

This will also be addressed in the Vector Workshop! ?

2 minutes ago, Cassel said:

As silly as it might sound, you have to "convert to path" to see the nodes appear.

This will also be addressed in the Vector Workshop! ?

I did that as Step 2 in the instructions after creating the vector circle, followed by right-clicking again to apply. Then selected the Pen Tool and no nodes.

13 minutes ago, Julie Magerka said:

I did that as Step 2 in the instructions after creating the vector circle, followed by right-clicking again to apply. Then selected the Pen Tool and no nodes.

I just played around with it and got some nodes another way. Don't ask me how! Boy, do I need the Vector Workshop!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Julie Magerka said:

I just played around with it and got some nodes another way. Don't ask me how! Boy, do I need the Vector Workshop!!!!!

Julie, those nodes can be really tricky to get.? Sometimes, I get them on the first try, but other times I keep clicking back and forth until they react as they should.

Never saw Carole having an issue with them; I have to practice a lot to get to this level. ?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cristina said:

Julie, those nodes can be really tricky to get.? Sometimes, I get them on the first try, but other times I keep clicking back and forth until they react as they should.

Never saw Carole having an issue with them; I have to practice a lot to get to this level. ?

No, Carole seems to have no problem with those darn nodes!

22 hours ago, Cassel said:

That is quite nice. Will you use it in a layout?

Not sure though I think pin wheels could be used in a similar way to flower elements in layouts. I had another go because I wasn't happy with what I'd produced.

Carole, I appreciate  you producing these detailed tutorials because they really show the way things can be done in Paintshop - I always learn loads.

pinwheel2.jpg

• WOW 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Sharla said:

Not sure though I think pin wheels could be used in a similar way to flower elements in layouts. I had another go because I wasn't happy with what I'd produced.

Carole, I appreciate  you producing these detailed tutorials because they really show the way things can be done in Paintshop - I always learn loads.

pinwheel2.jpg

Beautifu color combination.  I like how you shadowed it.  The pink paper looks shimmery.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...