Alphabet game - GRILLING

Cassel

B = Birthday. Today is my birthday and we’re grilling out. I would add a pic, but I’m all comfy. I got nail polish that dries in one minute from my daughter, and I can’t wait to see if it works!

• Love 3

19 minutes ago, Suzy said:

B = Birthday. Today is my birthday and we’re grilling out. I would add a pic, but I’m all comfy. I got nail polish that dries in one minute from my daughter, and I can’t wait to see if it works!

So, have a wonderful birthday Susy, enjoy the day as much as you can and of course the grilling event ☺️!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Suzy said:

Happy Birthday, Suzy! (heart from kit: PS-May 16 Marisa Lerin)

happy birthday suzy.jpg

Edited by Ann Seeber
cite art
  • Thanks 1

I = Imu. In Hawaii, an underground pit lined with hot rocks. Kalua pig, a whole hog, is cooked in an imu. It is wrapped in leaves and/or wet cloth, laid on the rocks, and buried by covering the pit with dirt or sand. And, yes, I Googled it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Michele said:

I = Imu. In Hawaii, an underground pit lined with hot rocks. Kalua pig, a whole hog, is cooked in an imu. It is wrapped in leaves and/or wet cloth, laid on the rocks, and buried by covering the pit with dirt or sand. And, yes, I Googled it. 

Yes, it seems to be an interesting cooking way. I saw this method in different documentaries on TV and every time I would have been there when the food was taken out of the pit, because it looked tasty somehow..... and I was just hungry ?!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michele said:

I've eaten food cooked this way. Delicious! The meat was so tender it fell off the bone and the taste was divine! My Grandfather also cooked this way in Georgia, USA.

• Like 1