March FREEBIE Challenge (2023)

Cassel

spacer.png

Freebies are great resources that you can find in many places to build a library of elements, graphics, and tools. Since they are free, they are available to all.

For this challenge, grab this fun font from Creative Fabrica (and yes, it is free). It is fun, irregular, and will make anyone smile. Will you use it on a kid theme or just something whimsical?

spacer.png

Grab this font HERE. How will you use this font?

• Love 1

Because I have been playing with this photo lately, I decided to use it here. I don't remember all the things I did to get rid of the rainbow and darken the one version. The font is Before the Rainbow. The background is "jessicaD-2017AprBT-paper-watercolor-stripes"  the bow is "cass-Bow14-Rainbow01"  and the other one is the same bow but darkened etc.

before the rainbow mine 6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Between all the work on the Alphamaking for the Build a Kit,  I needed another eastercard and was already planning to use the cutout freebie and just added the font and colored it in the same colors as the rings of the cutout. I kept it as a double card for printing and here is a single for email.

Cutout easter-600.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 5

• Cassel unpinned this topic