Mask Workshop 2023

Cassel

Another extra.?

I've got a question?

On the left photo at the top you can see a bit of the "end" of the photo. (Vertical) How do I fix that so that you don't see that anymore? I thought Carole said something about that in the video's, but can't find it now?

I will be at at a wedding tomorrow, so I think I won't be online tomorrow?

Jamie vraag forum-600.jpg

Edited by MoniqueN.
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, MoniqueN. said:

On the left photo at the top you can see a bit of the "end" of the photo. (Vertical) How do I fix that so that you don't see that anymore? I thought Carole said something about that in the video's, but can't find it now?

You could have to resize the image so the edge of the photo is passed the edge of the mask. Another way would be to tweak the mask by erasing that area with a soft brush tip.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cassel said:

You could have to resize the image so the edge of the photo is passed the edge of the mask. Another way would be to tweak the mask by erasing that area with a soft brush tip.

Resizing was the first thing I did,  will tweak with a brush tomorrow. Thanks again!

I  coudn't active participe in MaskWorkshop'23 in different cases /home problems, router-problems-no net for a week, covid-19  as an end/. I hope all's fine now:))))

So I can play PSP right now and be happy with you:))))))))))

Excuse me Carole, my absence during lessons, I'm sorry...

JustOneWayHome.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, kasany said:

I  coudn't active participe in MaskWorkshop'23 in different cases /home problems, router-problems-no net for a week, covid-19  as an end/. I hope all's fine now:))))

JustOneWayHome.jpg

I hope you are coming out of the life-storm and on new path to wellness.  That photo is beautiful.  Nature never disappoints and is a wonderful therapist. 

33 minutes ago, kasany said:

JustOneWayHome.jpg

"Behind the clouds the sun shines" they always say, hope this will be the case for you too ?
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, kasany said:

JustOneWayHome.jpg

Kasany - Sorry about your problems - glad they have abated and you are on the mend.  God is good and He does bring us through those times when the world throws us a few loops.  I always enjoy your layouts and so I'm glad they will be forthcoming again.

• Like 1