July WORD Challenge (2022)

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/WordChallenge.jpg

Here is the next Word challenge for you.

To finish July, the word will be HOT. This might be a timely word to use if you are in the northern hemisphere and confronted with high temperatures, but it can also be used for other meanings or contexts. You can use a single word for a title of a project, but it can also be incorporated into a phrase.

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread (it can be older projects you did or recent ones; it does not matter).

Thank you Mary. Yes, Tess, I had to say goodbye to her last August. She was 13. She loved the water. She would sit between my legs in the Kayak. My constant companion on the water, and when riding the horses. She was the granddaughter of Pip, who we brought from Wales with us. Smooth coated Border collie. I miss her every day, as I do all my four legged family.

Guest Guest

Well,  now it worked

for some reason I failed to post my page here earlier

so, photo is mine and the other stuff from Digitalscrapbooking.com

I have an oleander in a container on our patio and it is performing fantastic this year due to the hot and dry weather we have. With the climate change our summers are getting warmer with really hot periods and my oleander loves it, so I didn't have to think about what to do for this last minute challenge. I recycled a template from the Mask Workshop and changed it a bit for what I had in mind. The fonts are SQUAD, SpicyFire and Angelica

We have all heard about being in the "Hot Seat"   ( a highly uncomfortable or embarrassing situation)  The photo with the burning chair is one of mine and is what started me on this project. The font is "hot like hell"  The lady and the sign was adapted from other saved files.