February Challenge - HONEYMOON

Cassel

1.png

Do you have photos of your honeymoon? Or someone else's honeymoon and you would like to gift them with a nice page? Or maybe you have returned to the location where you had your honeymoon and want to tell the story of that special time? Any angle is welcome.

It is time to showcase those photos and stories.

Let's go!

My granddaughter, Jackie, and her husband, Corey visited San Diego, California, on their honeymoon in June 2021. Jackie is a zookeeper and had longed to visit San Diego's famed zoo so that was a big part of their honeymoon trip. I had a few photos and I supplemented with some from the hotel website. I ended up with a pair of matching pages; one for the zoo and one for the Mariott Marquis resort. I ended up using one photo for the background on the left hand page, without the mask. I couldn't resist the color of the penguin pool!

Ann, Carved Love Spoons are given by the man to their Loved ones in Scotland and Ireland and I think Wales as well as other countries, I think Germany is one.  I can't remember if its on the wedding day or to signify they are promised like an engagement, Perhaps Someone else could fill you in. Sue might know coming from Wales.  We have a tradition or had, it has seemed to have died of putting a spoon or corn dolly on the Brides arm after the wedding service for good luck.

The Challenge is on Carole group, Photoshop maniacs x

Something I did in 2019 for my grandson and his wife. Theyhad a lovely honeymoon in Cornwall. I used a linen texture on the backgrounds. I used Carole's font Stitches2.I used my own extracted Dog Rose photo,my own drawn and coloured leaf branchto decorate. The bird image was courtesyof Graphicsangel and the font was 2Peas-Champagne. TFL

Our actually Honeymoon was very short, only 4 days, and was spent at my family's fishing cabin on Table Rock Lake in the Ozarks.  This is actually from what we dreamed of doing for our Honeymoon, and actually where we were able to go for our 25th anniversary.  Dreams do sometimes come true, just not when we are dreaming them.  The photo is mine.  I used  "AZ-Layered-Floral-Alphabets-Big-Bundle-Graphics-22751382" that I had downloaded from Creative Fabrica.  The Plumeria  flowers were from "Plumeria-2-1803239" also from C F.  I did not put a shadow on the text at the top because I didn't like the way it looked and I tried several settings. I am happy with it and I guess that is what counts.    P S that alphabet bundle is now on sale for $3.00  " https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/a-z-layered-floral-alphabets-big-bundle/ "

• 3 weeks later...