Alphabet Game - CONTINENTS

Cassel

Theme-Continents.jpg

In June, our monthly theme is Continents.

Based on the alphabet, let's find words associated with continents, countries, and geography. I suspect that there will be a LOT of answers with this theme! Go ahead. Let's travel the world!

Let's go!

Because I want more people to jump in the game, I will ask to NOT post two consecutive answers (unless there is a 24 hour period without an answer since it could mean we are stuck)

Annie T :)  My first thought, too, was this game won't go far with only seven :)  ... but then reread Cassel's instructions which broadened it up to "words associated with continents, countries, and geography"  which I suspect could lead us going for quite a while!  LOL  We are rather spread out in here.  :)

H for Havanna.

X = No countries today but There are a few previous countries that do not exist at present that had names beginning with X. The countries include Xu, which was a Chinese Bronze Age state ruled by the Ying family, and Xianbei State which was an empire that included parts of present-day Mongolia, China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, and North Korea.