BOOTCAMP May 2021

Cassel

Annie, did you have a sandwich after making this one?

Ann, nice napkin! The birds and the trees give such a great effect!

Cristina, you just gave me the idea that I might create some confetti if there is ever a new kit that does not have any scatters. Thanks for the idea!

Joe, yes, you are in the right direction. I see that your shadows are correctly placed. I like that extracted sign on the bottom left.

Now, with the actual scrapbook projects that will count toward the draw, I hope we will see more participants!

Cassel, I did have a sandwich ... mind over matter methinks!  LOL!

Project 1.  The photo of the Australian coots feet was a freebie from Australian Geographic.  Confetti my own using Cassel's confetti maker script.  Bird footprints a freebie tube off the web.  Background paper and the striped paper are my own.  Thanks for takin a peek my friends.

Cristina a lovely home baking page.  For all my years of cooking I have never made home made pasta ... lots of pasta sauces and dishes but never the pasta itself.  Always promised myself that I would get one of the pasta pastry rollers but never got there.

Ann, what a beautiful redhead and you have showcased him to perfection.  Those papers are gorgeous.

Joe, very nicely put together my friend, you are forging ahead in leaps and bounds.  ;D

Annie, thank you!... I grew up watching my mother making homemade pasta, so from an early age, I wanted to "help"...  I don't make it very often now, but for me, they taste better.

Your layout is very nice! ...They are so instructive, and we get to know a lot about flora and fauna with you...I never read anything about the coot feet... They are so cool!

Hi   Your all Such Artists,

Day 3 Turn in  Thank You to "Blog Train: Pixel Scrapper - April 2021"  for the kit.

This is my sisters youngest grandson  she make his clothes and jacket and shoes and hat.  I taught her to crochet, :)

I meant to say the picture curl, look is one I bought in our Campus store from our Teacher.

Lots of beautiful pages being posted, and nice to see a new face, Joe.

Annie, those Australian Coot feet, are the same as the North American Coots.   I Haven't seen any Coots in my area for 3 yrs, due to  the drought that we going through.

Thanks Cristina, always appreciated my friend. I agree that home made pasta would taste so much better so my sister and I have agreed to give it a go ... I'll let you know the outcome! As for the coot's feet I agree with Ann they look like something from and alien planet, lol! ;)

Hi Cindy, the toast was a freebie tube from the web which was easily downloaded. Just type into a google search for images - slice of toast png transparent - and it should come up with loads of images. These days you can do that for most tubes that you want. I got my certificate in tubing about 10 to 15 years ago but it was a fair bit of work to make 'clean' tubes so if someone else is happy to do it for you free of charge then I am happy to go with that! ;)

Yeah Sue, I think most coots of the world have very similar feet ... they always amuse me and that was such a perfect photo I simply had to use it. Ah ... droughts can be especially devastating for wildlife. It would appear that we are heading that way again. North Queensland has been nearly washed away with rain but here in the Wide Bay area we have had very little. It is not even the end of Autumn and already the grass is browning off and pretty soon out backyards will be akin to dust bowls. That is the way of it and I should imagine it would be the same for you in Canada. Climate change is really taking a hold. :)

Annie, yes, let me know the outcome! I like to watch a YouTube channel called Pasta Grannies, created by Vicky Bennison, an English woman. She films "grannies" in Italy, who still make pasta by hand... some are 100 years old!

Lovely new layout!

Here is Day 5, the Adventure project. I did an homage to our farming area, the Black Dirt of Pine Island, NY, where 1/3 of the total of onions for the nation are grown. The literally "black" soil is amazingly fertile, left by a passing glacier as bogs which have been channeled and drained for farming. There are many different vegetables grown and even sod grass but the onions are world class.

The fonts for the title are Farm House Full and Farm House Shadow. I found the onions and the crate on Google image search. The photos show how the weather can change in an instant out on our "flatlands."

Hi,

Love You all  Love this Campus,

Got my day 2 done and   I used a tube for my flower, watermelon tube,  I made crackers if anyone want a cracker tube if you like it will send it.   Love tubes,

Does anyone have a list I can get that tells you what extensions go in what files?  And a list of the short cuts to copy p ect?  plz  thank you

Ann, Annie   thank you

I need a list that tells you where things what files go in directorys and short cut keys  Anyone Please.  I d/l a ebook from amazon paid for it but never could figure out how to get it or see  :(   I keep meaning to write our Teacher but forget.

I love tubes thank you Annie ill go search that   "slice of toast png transparent"

A lovely page Ann and thanks for the information ... always good to know these things. I am really pleased you got to use that gorgeous photo, showcased beautifully here. That soil must be really fertile to grow such wonderful onions ... and, I do love onions! ;D