Love Story Challenge 2021

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/LoveStory-600.jpg

Our newest challenge will soon start. Are you in?

Who will be your "loved one" that will be featured in your Love story pages?

The registration is officially open and the challenge itself will start on February 8h, so there is plenty of time for you to find your photos and invite friends to join.

And this challenge will be FREE for everyone, so spread the word.

Did you find this thread before the registration page? Here it is.

(and yes, it is the same series of tutorials, but I'll try to find more supplies)

This is the first time I participate in this challenge. It's about masks and that will be very useful, because I like masks very much and try to use them with more or less succes. I think I will center it about a hobby because my loved ones have explicitly asked (read forbidden) me to use pictures of them! I know I can blur their faces but I don't like that; it ruins a hopefully nice LO, at least in my opinion. If I make one with the grandchildren in it - which I love and sometimes do - I have to keep it private and cann't post it here or on facebook. See you soon!

Ann S,

We have around 15 or 20 inches....starts and stops also. Nothing today but it's pretty cold. No photos because my husband keeps the snowblower going so it doesn't get out of hand and our city is pretty diligent as far as keeping the streets plowed. 4:30 AM and they are there.. We were looking at photos from another snow storm and it looks pretty much like yours. Cars were snowed in. Yea, snow day! I was driving the school bus at that time so it was 8  plus years ago. With retirement we are usually in Arizona or some other warm place. Covid kept us home this year.

I hope you are having some fun in the snow. I loved it when the kids were home and younger.  It was play time for us.

Don't know where the years go.

We are in another deep freeze, -37c with a wind chill of  -52c,  with blowing snow across the landscape. Needless to say the  school busses are  not running.  I failed to  locate and download the template, so I used a photoshop template from a previous  challenge.  I used a heart font for the heart butterflies.

<span style="vertical-align: inherit;"><span style="vertical-align: inherit;">Beau travail Minka, Sue et Jennifer!</span></span>

<span style="vertical-align: inherit;"><span style="vertical-align: inherit;">Voici mon jour 1 avec des photos de Nathan, mon petit-fils et filleul. </span><span style="vertical-align: inherit;">Il fera l'objet de mes mises en page lors de cet Amour</span></span>

Carole, can you give me the parameters to save in jpg with compression? I touched on that yesterday and there I see that my page does not come out as on my computer