BOOTCAMP November 2020

Cassel

Last page, page 5.

I ran out of time, got rushed by life, made some mistakes, and of course that always takes longer to fix!

Putting the text into the selection is cool, but it was behaving odd for me when I tried to change the text size, and when I changed the alignment. When I deleted it and did it over, it was better, so maybe it was me messing it up.

Thanks for giving me some practice projects!

Only yesterday, I finished Day11 Project#5... I am still working on Project#4 :0 : )

Same kit as previous layouts, "Winter Fun" by DiHiller Pixel Scrapper 2017Feb.

I used Cassel's Date Stamp5 Script.

I forgot to mention that I created the glitter pattern for Project#3 and Projec#5, following Cassel's tutorial on the

Creative Scrap>Miscellaneous>Glitter3. It is available for Diamond Members. It is all worth to become one!

Fonts: Candy Round BTN and Plain Germania.

OK if you have that handle in the middle, it means that the outside ones are there, but they might be outside of the visible area of the image. For that, go to the Window menu, on the top, and check the Tabbed documents. That will make the outside area of the image visible and you might see the handles that way.

Once you are done resizing, you might want to UNcheck the Tabbed documents setting again.

I finally managed to finish a few days ago the Day 9 - Project#4 layout. I only worked a little bit daily, so it really took longer than I expected.

Kit: Winter Fun by DiHiller - PixelScrapper 2017Feb -- Scatter element by dedesmith_anaab_scatterz.

The city gate's photo was not the best, but it was the only one I had. I only had these two photos from the subject, so I created a Postcard to add some information, the Photo Stamp, and the Date Stamp following Cassel's tutorials.

Fonts: Service Station and Marquisette BTN Lined

Hallo Cassel,

Bedankt voor het alfabet en de andere ornamenten.

Ik snorkel veel hier op Bonaire en film dan.

Vorige week heb ik 2 filmpjes verwerkt en in de titelpagina's heb ik jouw lessen verwerkt en ook de letters.

De filmpjes staan op Facebook:  de 2 titelpagina's heb ik hier toegevoegd.

Nogmaals bedankt voor de Campus en ik verheug me al op januari voor de volgende serie

Jacques

Hello Cassel, now in English.

Thanks for the alphabet and the other ornaments.

I snorkel a lot here on Bonaire and then film.

Last week I processed 2 videos and I incorporated your lessons and the letters in the title pages.

The videos are on Facebook, and I added the 2 title pages here.

Thanks again for the Campus and I am already looking forward to January for the next series

Hello Cassel,

Thanks for the alphabet and the other ornaments.

I snorkel a lot here on Bonaire and then film.

Last week I processed 2 videos and I incorporated your lessons and the letters in the title pages.

The videos are on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100004034903798/videos/2220638838080591

https://www.facebook.com/100004034903798/videos/2222102364600905

And I added the 2 title pages here.

Thanks again for the Campus and I am already looking forward to January for the next series