September SCAVENGER HUNT challenge

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/ScavengerHunt-Challenge.jpg

I am offering you a scavenger hunt where you have to find some elements and combine them to create a layout or a project. Are you up to the challenge? Although you don't have to create those elements, you also have that option, so either you use what you have downloaded or you can still make them from scratch. Your end result must include ALL of those elements ;). I added some links to tutorials (only accessible to our DIAMOND members) but you can also use elements created from scripts.

a ribbon frame (tutorial here)

some glitters (tutorials here and here and here)

a ticket (tutorial here)

a straight pin (tutorial here)

a string (tutorial here)

You can choose any theme you want, so what will you create with those elements?

This was a project I had already  started.  All I had to do was to add the five elements.  The glitter, I sprayed on top of the  word Autumn.  I used the  mitered corner script to  create the  ribbon frames.  I already had  made a ticket template.  It was a simple case of  adding the text, date, wording, and the colour of the ticket. Same goes for the pin, I  matched the colour of the flower with the aster in the photo, using hue, sat, lightness.  I have a set of Carole's string tubes. Used the vector  script.

This is the first time I have done a scavenger hunt so am hoping it meets the criteria.   I made the ribbon and the string bow also the glitter which looks like a swarm of bees !  I also sprinkled a little glitter on the bushes but it is a bit hard to see here.  The ticket I found in a kit by  Amber Shaw called Now Showing and the pin in a sewing tube.   The photos are mine.

Just in time for the end of september I finished this Scavenger Hunt. All the elements are there. I made a ribbon frame around the biggest photo with the Miter Corner Script I finall bought! The glitters are sprayed over the title. I made a ticket from a little template I found at Pixelscrappers. The pin and string I already had in my stock. All the photos are mine and indeed partly taken on a real orchid show and at home from an orchid I have at the moment.

I know I'm late but here's my Scavenger Hunt.. My daughter with the deer and the snake and her daughter with the bobcat kitten (she's a zookeeper)

EDIT: Did some tweaking, including adding the shadows I totally forget in my rush last night. Here's version 2:

• 3 weeks later...

I started this page last month, but only now I was able to finish it. I was inspired by a layout I saw some time ago on the internet.

Credits: Background paper by Tracy King "Sunrise pattern10" - Other papers by JoyLynn-BlueHeartScraps "Amazed Mini" - Alpha "Frontier leather" by BellaGypsy

From Cassel: Flair Buttons (Creative Scrap>Miscellaneous>Flair Button ----String Tube (white-black) ---- Scripts: Lifted Photo -  JournalBits - MiteredCornerFrame

Font: Beauty and Love Sans