What are you working on (in July 2020)?

Cassel

Oh, my goodness! All of you are rocking the creativity. I see so many unique pages and techniques. I love coming here to see what you are creating. Lynda, love the shoes and masks! Michele, you are always welcome to join us for pickleball and/or ice cream...after Covid, of course.

Karon, love all of your elements...I don't use many elements...something I need to do more...I'll follow your example. Love the chicken wire and the perspective page.

Betsy, I didn't see the eclipse either. Wish I had. Your pre-eclipse photo and page are great. I love looking at the moon and would visit if I could...at my age, that's not happening.

Bonnie, what wonderful layouts and I do love hearing about pickle ball. It is so special that you created a page using Dayana's chalk drawing. We all need to take a step back and enjoy the Simple Pleasures. Fabulous title work. Sweet Summer Days also has great title work and I really like how the colors of the kit are picked up in the layout. Thank you for the sweet words.

Lynda, Love the background you used with your heart mask. Great job. You did wonderfully with the shoe present. Guess I need to go get it. And then I see the sneakers. Don't know which I like best, so I'll take one pair of each. Thank you for your kind words.

Betty, I didn't stay awake either, but I must say your layout is awesome. I like how you mixed different kits for the final product.

hello to everyone,

Cristina I am glad to hear you are doing well.

Lynda.. you did great work with those shoe shapes.

Betsy very nice moon page.

Bonnie what a joy that must have been for you to arrive home and find that lovely message on your driveway. .. also nice work on those pickleball memory pages

Michele thank you for your kind thoughts.

best wishes,

Dawn.

Thank you Lynda and Bonnie.

I do hope to put some more projects on here, but right now we are trying to find a new home. Quite stressful! The market is crazy in our area. Houses are selling in hours which isn't giving us much time to look!

Hopefully soon I'll be able to put some "moving to a new home" pages on.

Betsy, beautiful picture of the moon, and you created a very nice layout with it.

Lynda, I love how you created the sneakers. They look great.

Bonnie, what a lovely message. Simple pleasures... sometimes they are the ones we remember the most.

Michele, great layout.  Nice idea to use the yellowish color of the seam for the title. It really stands out.

Here is the layout I created to practice the tutorials from the Lab10-Module 6 (Alphabet beads - Honeycombs - Netting2).

Again I used the Lab10-Module 2 template but tweaked it to fit my needs.

Bow: Cassel's script Bow6...  I love to see those bows scripts running!

I added two elements from the "Seaside" AddOn by Palvinka.

Fonts: Evertone Script - Euphorigenic S

Thanks, Lynda! About Carole's bow scripts, I love to watch how the pieces are cut, turned, moved around... I always think that she had to envision this first and then translated all of that into commands/actions. It is really impressive!

hello Michele you created a great page for your gaming group theme and the font you chose  fits it really well.

hello Cristina your photos look great with this template... looks like it was a  nice part of the beach to take a pleasant walk  and relax.... also love your idea to use the alphabet beads for the title.. looks great.

always best wishes to you both,

Dawn.

Great layout, Cristina. I love how you split some of those photos into multiple frames.

Thanks for the compliment, Lynda.

Dawn, it's funny because I had just downloaded that font for a different project the day before, but used a different one. Sometimes the timing just works.

xoxoxo to all

Betsy,

OMG, totally know what you are feeling. We also are looking to buy a house and it is stressful. The market is crazy. We decided to wait until spring or add onto our house to accommodate my husbands physical issues. We didn't want to be rushed into something we would be unhappy with as it's the last house we will be purchasing. I guess we'll see what happens.

Good Luck to you. I hope you find what you are looking for. Don't settle!

Michele, thanks for your kind comment! :)

I forgot to mention, but Dawn reminded me of the font! I have not only downloaded the one you mentioned, VTKS Core but others of the same VTKS Family, like VTKS Choice - Bold and Cool - Propriedade... I thought I was getting better from this... :D

Lynda, these Lab tutorials look so interesting. I like the "Negative Effect" and the different options you showcased. I also want to give it a try, but first I have to find photos that I think will fit the tutorials, and then... the papers, elements and so on. :)

Cristina,

Actually the negative effect and the clapperboard do not require any papers or elements. The layered effect , you can use anything really, as the interior of the number or other vector you choose. I had some trouble with the layered effect. Not quite sure what I was doing wrong but I needed to adjust the number to the outline. I watched the tutorial a number of times and could not figure out what I was missing. I'll try again when my brain clears. :-) By the way, if you haven't already found hungry jpeg or pixel scrappers, they both offer freebees on a regular basis. Good luck!

Lynda