What are you working on (in July 2020)?

Cassel

Date-07-2020.png

It is a new month and new projects.

Show off what you are working on in July, be it a scrapbook page, a tutorial, or anything else you want.

We are curious and want to see, learn and get inspired.

These threads are quickly becoming a fantastic source of inspiration, support, and friendship. Keep them coming!

Yes, I am playing pickleball...in a very small group...all of whom are being extremely careful. Two of our players are at very high risk and cannot be around large groups. I keep forgetting that my age makes me high risk also...which means all our members but one is high risk. Sandy is one of our players who is very high risk. On June 30 she was not playing so when we saw her approaching the court, we thought she was coming to play. She didn't have her paddle but she did have a cooler. She had gone to our favorite ice place and purchased ice cream for each of us. Nice surprise and wonderful treat!

The mauve page was created using a collage from Better Homes and Gardens. They do not seem to have the collages available now. I searched and searched so I could link them...they are not there. The second page is the latest template from Bourico Casper and is available on her blog: https://lady22.eklablog.com/template-6-2020-a188687044 .

I have been working on my picture tubes most of last week and this one. I have quite a tube collection and I am getting very tired of doing this all  day long.

My question is which version of Corel Paint Shop Pro do I need to get that will just import all of my things that are from Jasic version  7  through the very first Corel version X released in 1990.

Dorothy, to answer your question, ANY version of PSP will be able to use your supplies from the previous versions. Even files that are named differently (like .jbr for JASC brushes) would be read and used in more recent versions.

For additional information, the reason an older version might not always read newer supplies is that the features might have differed. For example, in PSP9, the maximum brush size was 500 pixels. In PSP2020, the maximum size is 3000 pixels. So if you try to load a 3000-pixel brush in PSP9, it won't be able to handle it. But if you load a 500-pixel brush into PSP2020, it would be no problem.

Will slowly get caught up here.

Triplets

Lab 10 Module 5: photo cutout, triangle pattern, uneven arrows.

Kit used: Memorykeeping - Vintage ©Kimeric Kreations

Winter in the Mountains

Experiment 1: Title work: season

Experiment 5: Fun Font Find: Aquiline Two; EB Garamond

Kit used: A Winter Wonderland ©Kimeric Kreations; Wintertide ©Kimeric Kreations

My Superhero

Experiment 2: Element: superhero logo

Boy Power ©Boomers Girl Designs

Last two I did in May, then off to see what you all did in June.

Time

Experiment 3: Color/Pattern/Texture: numbers as decoration

Kit used: Bounti Fall ©Just So Scrappy

Gypsy Pete Paul

Experiment 4: Sketch/Template: happy memories template by Giorgia Rossini

kit used: As Time Goes By ©Kimeric Kreations

Hello to you Dear Cristina, Thank you so much for your kind words. Health issues became quite challenging last year and into this year and it is just a couple months ago that I have  enjoyed  card making again. .. though  still not sure when  I will be posting anything here.... popping into the forum and viewing everyone's creative works  adds a bit of sunshine into each day  during these stressful times we are all experiencing.

hope you are keeping well ?

Dawn.

Hello Dawn :)

We are doing well, thanks!  Cases are going down again here, and almost everything is open, but we still take precautions when going out... I think we will be doing this for a while.

I do hope your health continues to improve, and even if not posting yet, you show up here and there. :)

Best wishes <3

Lynda, I love masks although I don't use them much... keep forgetting. I use them more when the challenge asks for it. I remember when I joined the Campus, I had no idea how to create my own mask, always using someone else's... I was so happy when I learned it from one of Carole's tutorial.

I like very much the mask you created and the contrast of the peach color background with the picture. Nice job!

Bonnie, I'm joining your pickleball team so I can have ice cream after the game! Seriously, though, you made a couple of lovely pages.

You have been very busy, Karon. Way to go.

Nicely done, Lynda. I love the peachy colors.

Dawn, it's so great to see you here even if it's just to take a peek. When you're ready to share your cards, we'll be here and happy to see them.

Now I'm fooling around with Carole's shoe presets. So much to do, so little time.

Thanks to all who made such nice comments on my heart mask. I really appreciate it.

Bonnie, Cristina, April...hope I didn't miss anyone.

Dawn, glad things are getting better but I agree, precautions are the name of the game right now. :-)

I wasn't able to stay awake for the eclipse July 4. I did take a photo of the moon just before the eclipse began. I made this page with one of Marissa Lerin's templates as inspiration, papers from her sci-fi kit and elements from another kit I've had for a long time. I've been doing digital scrapbooking for some years and will say that PSP 2020 is the best program I have used. I used Carole's add borders script.

Hey Betsy, welcome to the Campus forum. I hope we will see more and more projects from you! I do wonder if ANYONE got a good photo of the eclipse, or if it just was nothing to see?

Lynda, I am glad to see you have fun with those preset shapes. I actually enjoyed creating them! I might make more shapes for future freebies (when the theme is suitable).