What are you working on (in May 2020)?

Cassel

Hi Carole, You asked in an email if I already did something with the Quick Pages. I made this one, just to practise, but I requested this page because I want to use it later in the year for a family event (corona permiting). Two of the other ones I already used but they are to privat to share here with very privat photo's and I'm not allowed to post those here. My daughter will be very angry with me if she finds out.

Really enjoy looking at the projects done with PTP.  I have PSP 2018 and I do not see it there.    Worked on my husband's birthday from 2018.   He normally is very blaaaaa but he was a bit jolly after a few birthday drinks ....... I laughed when I saw the pictures and his expressions.

Royanne,

We have been spending the winter in a campground on the Colorado River near Hoover Dam. It's called Willow Beach. We probably won't be going back as it was bought out and it is no longer as nice as it has been in the past. No internet or cell unless you want to pay through the nose on top of the cost of staying there. It was a favorite because it is a really nice set up as far as RV's are concerned and it is very close to Las Vegas but the cost has gone through the roof with all the extras that were not extras for the first 3 years we were there. We are looking for someplace else now. We also visit my sister in law in Tucson. The Biosphere is there and worth a visit. Are you from that area...I also lived in Tempe and Mesa a lifetime ago. They are suburbs of Phoenix.

The tutorial is from another learning site,Beginners Workshop. It's free but nothing like Carole. They teach a lot of technical stuff but really are not very user friendly.  Picky, picky ,picky! If you don't mind being treated like a two year old then you can learn a lot of technical stuff about PSP. If not they'll just piss you off. But again it is free and all the mentors are volunteers so you have to have a bit of patience.

Carole is very knowledgeable, friendly and easy to get along with. If you ask her she will probably help you out with the marquetry or anything else that you have a question about. I can't guarantee that as I'm sure she is pretty busy but give it a go. She is pretty special.

Lynda

Lovely work done by all and it has been a joy to peruse. I haven't really been missing in action as I have been creating templates with PSP for kimmidolls! Face shapes, body styles, eyes, hair, lips ... you name it and I have attempted it. I remember from years ago when we had paper dolls we could dress up or down as we wanted and they were such fun. Of course they were made of paper and didn't last very long but they were cheap ... a book of cut outs cost next to nothing, so easily thrown away and onto the next one. This is one I put together today. Everything was created in Paint Shop Pro and most of it using the pen tool ... I just love that tool. Thanks for takin a peek.

Lyn , Michele, love those wood work effect, My father in law used to do them, was always a pleasure seeing them as it is looking at these, well done xx

Annie love that little chinese cutty , so sweet x  I am glad you anaged to bring this page up, been trying to for days, is there a trick to find it.

Dorothy like your try at the P2P, very pretty xx

Hope you are all well and keeping safe  xxx