Wise Words Challenge 2020

Cassel

Ill do a screen shot, but mine will look like everyone elses, as all is reduced in size,and you have no referernce to size them. but I will try , I did have a few other things happen to the programme which I have corrected, but the programme is separate from this page , isnt it, as I could be on here and not have psp. so cant understand with every other page I have opened this is so small, it like reading the fine print on an agreement.

Lydia, I really love your bridge over troubled water. I am a great fan of color splash. Well done

Trish, It sounds like you are having trouble viewing your project at 600x600. If that is it, and I'm not really sure, when I open it up it is the correct size. BTW, very cute.

Everyone is doing such interesting work. Looking forward to more

Lynda

HI LYN yes everything is tiny did yu look at the fb page , that is how I am seeing it when it gets on here, not just mine, everything on this site, I remember it did happen once before, cant remember what happened then, I think carole helped me, but I cant find and adjustment tags to alter it.   My PSP is fine, its just when it gets on here,  and trying to read everything is so difficult,  I just cant think of a way round it .

My day one. I am lucky to be able to visit here as not an awful long way away from where I live. These were taken a good years ago now. I used a free font-Prehistoric Caveman-PRJ7 from Dafont and a rock texture from Upsplash to fill it with Alien skin Eye candy 5 Impact Chrome plugin for outer rim. i gave the background a rock texture and masked it to give a rough edge. TFL.

Sheila

Day 3.  I'm keeping with the theme of Spring using various fonts, seeing as it's a text tool challenge. I used a font, called shapes pro to frame the text. I converted to a raster, used the selection tool to remove the centre, and write the text. Character map was used on the top text.  To many participants to comment on   individually, so I shall collectively congratulate you all on your magnificent, creative pages.  Well done!

Carole, in your opinion, would you have added a drop shadow to the glphys.   Sometimes I do, depending on the project.  Seeing as the font isn't beveled or shadowed, I opted for not  shadowing, giving the rubber stamp effect rather than a sticker effect or element, if you know what I mean. The frame on the other hand has a drop shadow.

Shirley,  we were able to visit your lovely country last year, before all of this dangerous nonsense began.  I haven't scrap-booked the trip yet, as I'm currently working on another project, but every now and then I play with the pictures and remember what a good time we had. We only went as far south as Queenstown, and we weren't able to drive the west coast of the south island because of a 'slip' that closed the highway, but we do have some great memories and would love to return someday.