Wise Words Challenge 2020

Cassel

Hallo iedereen, ik heb me ook ingeschreven.Ik vind het heel interessant om mooie uitnodigingen en aankondigingen te kunnen maken.

Bedankt om dit mogelijk te maken.

My English is not very good therefore this google translation;

Hello everyone, I have also registered, I find it very interesting to be able to make beautiful invitations and announcements.

Thank you for making this possible.

greetings from Belgium

Here is my Day 1 of the wise word challenge. I used the rectangle tool for the frame around the bird, with the out of bounds effect.  The tag is created using Cassel's  corner punch brushes.  I hadn't  had the chance until now to use the glitter tutorial from the blog.  The swashes in the  tag  is a font.

Wow!!!! What great work.   Enjoyed each one.    I took a basic template and the clip to it script.  The background is the pattern from the blanket, added texture to the brown rectangles.   Added some lines to give it a bit more colour, against the brown rectangle and curve, and added a small bevel.   Dogs eyes do not photograph well, so had to add a layer and with the paint brush added brown circles to hide the light.   As our dog's name is Candy I filled the text with candy.   Thanks Carole another interesting lesson.

I'm new to all this. Not sure what I am doing wrong.  The outline and fill don't look right.  I'm sure it's just a setting.  Any suggestions? You can see that the stroke and fill don't look right.  I've done this several times and I must be missing a setting change.

Hello Scrapbook Campus Friends.  Well, I managed to create a page for this Wise Words Challenge 2020.  I wanted to create a cover for my DeviantArt profile so decided this would be a good opportunity.  The dragon was a freebie from PNGTree.  I use a dragon in a lot of my profiles as I was born in the year of the dragon.  Background is my play on Cassel's marble paper tutorial, eyes are a tube I misted myself and the signature is one I created many, many years ago.  Thanks for takin a peek!

P.S.  Love all the work coming through, a great effort by all concerned.

Hi Carole, 

Well it's been hours, I will admit I do not know how to use a template but I did d/l it, and open it in my work window looks great but I don't know how to use it. Been trying to figure out what size to open for the other numbers I know the first is 3600 for the top title. Did that a dozen times, Tried a dozen times to get my work to instead of a color to use my tacos to fill instead of the blue, no go. In the past I got it to recconize a picture I wanted to use as a fill but not now. Long story short. I failed. Hours didn't even watch tv tonight no biggie there I have hulu, just so frustrating when you can get past go at all. So today's a fail, my eyes are to tired now its over 6 hrs have to stop. Maybe tomorrow I an produce something. so Frustrated. Maybe it's to advanced for me heck maybe ha I don't even know how to use a template I copied it an pasted it into a 3600 3600 work frame and it just turned it black. I really want to do this maybe i can after i sleep. Everyone's works great :) Guess my psp ultimate hates me today :( ok pouting maybe tomorrow I can do it.

Day 1 in Wise words challenge.  This little guy popped up on my fb page and gave me the inspiration for my page.  I scrounged  the elements from png guru and UIHere free elements except for the butterfly and the paper came from my stash .  I used the same text as Carole and boy what a job I had doing this.

Jnet, very simple yet effective!

Lydia, interesting facts that we learn. You might want to add more shadows on your title considering how much you added to the photos themselves.

Sue, great match with the flowers you chose.

Jackie, to get a smoother look, you could have a bevel only on the outline and none on the inside.

Minka, because your background is a bit dark, you could consider adding more shadows to the title, so it would be more visible.

Isabel, did you fill the center with something else? Maybe you did, but it is so much similar to the background that it does not really stand out.

Marie-Claire, a bit more shadows on the title would make the whole montage a bit more consistent since you do have shadows on the other elements.

Royanne, fun layout. Great job!

Bonnie, the text at the bottom is a bit hard to read. Is that only due to the resizing?

Rita, it is strange that the two layers don't match. Did you use the exact same font with the same attributes? Maybe you changed one attribute along the way?  I looked at your pspimage file you sent me and that is what I see too. Not sure how you arrived to that result.

Alicia, using a gradient is also a great idea.

Annie, the background is a bit dark to show something delicate but it still works.

Cindy, HERE is a tutorial on how to use templates.

Shirley, nice spring time project.

Hi, Carole,

I'm not sure about the bottom text...since I wrote it, I know what it says...it's hard to tell if it is hard to read. It is a very thin font. Maybe I should try a different font to see if that would help. I have a friend who is very critical about fonts and her first critique is, is it easy to read. The resize could have effected it too.

Everyone, beautiful work.