What are you working on (in April 2020)?

Cassel

Date-04-2020-1.png

It is a new month and new projects.

Show off what you are working on in April, be it a scrapbook page, a tutorial, or anything else you want.

We are curious and want to see, learn and get inspired.

These threads are quickly becoming a fantastic source of inspiration, support, and friendship. Keep them coming!

I've been going through the Master Class "Picture Tubes in PaintshopPro" I got Cassel's CustomDirectionalTube"" script...OMG so much fun. All of the classes sure help to pass the time. I got a chuckle out of these. They are tubes , entirely made out of tubes. Miss Emoji only added white dots in her eyes. Miss Piggy , I gave her a chin, mouth and smaller nose. Used tubes that I made for the hair and bows. This was so much fun.

They are in png. format if anyone wants them.

Love them Lyn ,  love the miss emoji. x

Need to do something as comp has been playing up, have had the tech guys looking into it, so now hoping better,although not all problems fixed, guess it needs going into the shop, but cant afford to lose it with this situation we are all now. It my only connection to the outside world as I expect it is for some of you.   So been giving it a test run and I have been messing around with some masks to see how many I could use on one page and this one has 6 , and some cutie bees I had, as I saw one out the window today, I just had to find a use for them,  we also have butterflys, which I thought was to early, but was a pleasure to see.   Keep safe and stay well xxx

I have added this twice, as it answers to Caroles magic and well as the movie theme, see movir themes for how I made it. Thank you

Good job Dorothy, I have been looking for the right picture to have go at that. well done

Peggy, like you idea of using the shape from our normal squares, well done

Lynda, Trish, and Dorothy, great to see the lovely, fun, and creative work you all posted! Lots of inspiration.

Hi Corrie, nice job on the Basic Scrap Course! I can still remember the fun I had when I was going through all these tutorials.

I agree that there is no need for you to buy stuff as there are sites/designers that offer them for free. Right here at the Campus, under the tab Resources, Carole posted some suggestions.

This  is a photo of my friend I decided to work it into a scrap page. I used Gaussian  blur on the baubles and did the brush mask effect for one of the photos.  I put the sprays together and saved them as tubes. Using the perspective option gave an interesting effect.  My friend was amazed she said "How did you do that" I think having such a nice photo made it easy to put some of my favourite colours together.

The grape hyacinths in my garden looked extra great this year, so took some pictures, and made a couple of elements  out of them  That was the start of this tag,  things dont always go as you imagine and the sweet peas took over, and the whole thing become a project in blending, the hyacinths finally made the grade in the bottom corner,  There are 3 background papers on there, but you can still see the the checkered background thru it, any ideas on stopping this.

Very good Lynda, I am a coward at vectors, just get lost with them, love the quilling, the gold one is so pretty, you could hang it on your wall x.

Shirley, I thought that was you,you could be sisters

Corrie, well doen, if only the malls could be that empty when we do get to go shopping, hate crowds.

Lynda, Diana, Christina, thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated xx.

I just posted and my post disappeared. Here it is again...hope it doesn't turn up as a double post.

Recently I posted a page of my niece and nephew overlooking the river...I haven't been there in a very long time so I decided to take a walk...about 1/4 mile from my home. I plan to do more pages on this topic but here are two I have completed.

Lynda, the "Further Vectors," was a great class, as are all the others Masterclasses. I have to practice vectors more often. Nice job.

Trish, beautiful page. I love the colors and all the techniques you used. Lovely work.

Shirley, the layout is so nice and colorful. I can see why your friend was so happy with it. Good work.

Bonnie, what a lovely and creative layout. I like the photos too. Great job.