What are you working on (in Jan 2020)?

Cassel

Date-01-2020.png

It is a new month and new projects.

Show off what you are working on in January, be it a scrapbook page, a tutorial, or anything else you want.

We are curious and want to see, learn and get inspired.

These threads are quickly becoming a fantastic source of inspiration, support, and friendship. Keep them coming!

I don't know, but I can check. I doubt that CorelDraw would be downloadable for free, even if it is an older version unless it is only a trial version. If you want, I can check for you. Downloading anything that is not "legit and from Corel" could put your computer at risk.

Now that Christmas and New Year are over, I will try to catch up with the Challenges and Lab tutorials, at least a few of them. :)

Here is the layout I created to practice the Lab9-Module 11 tutorials (Stitch Line Style - Wood Fence - Kidnap Text)

Background and Elements: PixelScrapper: Marisa Lerin-At the Farm-chicken tracks paper & Melo Vrijho-At the Farm-felt chickens.

I used Cassel's Distressed Edges Script on the kidnap text pieces.

Cristina.... Olivia is certainly going to have some wonderful memory pages that you have created to look back upon. lovely page.. well done Cristina!

Trish and Mireille ... you both have created great  projects..    well done to you both !

Bonnie... your presentation of your friends photo is beautiful !... well done!

best wishes to everyone,

Dawn.

Dear Dawn, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my layout. I do appreciate it... I miss seeing your beautiful cards/work here. Hopefully, we will see them soon. :) Best wishes to you too. <3

Mireille and Trish, you both created beautiful clocks. Great job!

Bonnie, I love the simplicity of the layout. It is beautiful. Great work!

Here is the layout I created to practice the Lab9 - Module 12 tutorials (Multicolored Dot Circle - Snowflake - Mitten). It was fun.

Photos are from the Christmas Markets we visited this year.

Credits: Cassel - Multiphoto Frame template - 12 photos freebie; Papers by DiHiller (PixelScrapper) "Country Christmas 2019".