What are you working on (in November 2019)?

Cassel

Hi Campus Friends.  I am working on putting clusters together ... I have a real thing for them, :)  This is one I created today.  I followed Cassel's tutorials for the arrow, wordart, and the edges on both papers.  I used Cassel's scripts for the buttons and the paper butterflies.  The flowers I created from a script by Pinks Poetic Scraps.  The inspiration came from a cluster by Marisa Lerin.  Thanks for takin a peek!

Annie, love your doily and cluster.... well done!  look forward to seeing more of the clusters you create. they will  make lovely additions to your projects.

another month is nearly done and I have been looking back over all the wonderful projects that have been posted for   November and would just like to say to everyone ... great work and well done to you all.

best wishes,

Dawn.

Hi Helen, it is nice to see you posting your work more often. Good job!

Hi Annie, I love the choice of colors, and all the techniques you used. Great work!

I was working on a page to practice the Lab9-M11 but stopped to do a 2020 Calendar using the templates from Cassel's "2017 Up-to-Date-Challenge".

I am also doing place cards for Christmas dinner... Not that there will be lots of guests, but just for the fun of it. :)

Thank you dear Cristina. Wishing you the very best for your Christmas plans ... it is always so lovely to celebrate Christmas especially with family. Now that I think about it I don't think I have ever celebrated Christmas with friends, except at work! New Year's Eve was reserved for friends but Christmas was a family only affair! Go figure ... I wonder what the rest of the world does during the festive season?

This Christmas will be a little subdued for us Tobins as our mum passed last Sunday, aged 91. Mum's funeral is Tuesday and this event has kind of dampened our Christmas spirit as it will be our first Christmas without her ... such is life. <3

Dear Annie, I am so sorry to hear  your Mum  has passed away. Treasure  and remember all the wonderful memories you have shared together over the years as they can bring such comfort to your heart during this sad time. I found remembering those shared moments comforting when  my mum passed away last year at 98.

sending you love and  a hug and will be thinking of you on Tuesday.

Dawn.

Dear Annie, I am so sorry to hear your Mom has passed away. :'(

It is never easy, and I hope you and your family find comfort and peace, remembering all the good times, laughter, and memories you all shared with her. I am sending you love and warm hugs. <3

Dearest Bonnie, Cristina, Dawn, and Michele, thank you so much for your heartfelt condolences. Very much appreciated my friends. I'm already feeling the weight of tomorrow on my shoulders but it will be here and gone before I have time to blink I should imagine. In the meantime I completely forgot about the webinar this morning but I don't think my head is in the right place to take anything in at the moment. Again, a sincere thank you my dear friends. <3