What are you working on (in October 2019)?

Cassel

Thanks Michele. Cassel has covered the "tube" issue beautifully. With digital scrapbooking most of the elements in a scrap kit are what I would refer to as tubes because they are an image without a background. There are a few artists who specialize in tubes (extractions) such as Betsie, Guismo, Gerry, Graph-Sabine, Insanytee, Jen Vrouw, JHanna, Kikirou and, Mou ... just to name a few, lol! I have a certificate in extraction, doing it the old fashioned way, which I still consider to be more polished than the techniques offered by Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop etcetera. Rather a time consuming task though ... much quicker to use the software options which are being improved all the time! <3

I made two completely different pages last night, one for my baby granddaughter, who has a virus, which is doing the rounds, and the other one using quite a few tools. The background paper took the longest to do, using the masked photo of the chipmunk, seamless tiling, motion blur, radial blur and gaussian blur, texture. Again Carol's corner punches came in handy again.

Hi, many thanks for the comments and words of encouragement. I really enjoyed using the techniques from Carole's (aka Cassel's) webinars.  Now my cousin wants me to re-make her into a witch and put her into next years picture.

For the our house on Halloween, just add flashing lights, jack-o-lanterns, tombstones, and two types of "monster" music and you have the reason why the kids called it "the scary man's house". I did explain to the little ones that the sounds were just a recording.