What are you working on (in October 2019)?

Cassel

I am trying to create a layout to practice the tutorials from the Lab9-M10, but so far, no success. I will keep trying :)

Meanwhile, I made another recipe card, and I am working on the turkey stuffing recipe.

Hi Sharon, I don't know if you like this type of recipe, but I made it last year for the first time to give as a present and also to use in the homemade Baileys truffles.

Template: Scrapping with Liz "Recipe Template1-2"; Papers by DedeSmith "Christmas Convoy"; Element by Crazy Cat Designs; Font: AltastGreeting and photo from the internet-All our Way.

LOL! Michele, judging by the look on this pumpkin's face it would be all spooky tricks and definitely no treats! As for trick or treating here is Australia maybe only in some suburbs of the major cities but as far as I am aware it has never really taken off. I have never had children knock on my door asking for a trick or a treat. A shame really as I do think it is a lot of fun.

Annie you are a delight! I love your Halloween pages. You have really gone all out with spookiness. I certainly wouldn't want to meet up with your Jack O lantern after dark.

Thank you for the recipe Cristina! I think your recipe template is wonderful. It's such a good idea!

Hello Scrapbook Campus.  I had a lot of fun with this one.  No photos used but I have had these tubes for a long time and decided to use them and practice some psp techniques ... easy ones, of course!  The spooky village and flying bats is an old tube as was the tree branch and the sleeping bat girl.  The huge moon I created with concentric circles, merged and then blurred.  I did add an illumination effect to the left centre of the moon but the rays are barely visible.  I used a dusk sky hue for the background with a star overlay.  Cassel's neon cat and ghost were very handy and I followed her ghost text tutorial for the title effect.  Thanks for takin a peek!

Annie I just love your Halloween pages! They really show how much fun you're having. I'm going to a Fall Festival at my church this evening and I promised to bake a cake for a cake walk game that they're having. I decided to scrapbook the recipe so I could print it out to go with the cake. I'm going to post it here as a kind of recipe swap to Cristina or anyone else that wants the recipe. BEWARE! It is loaded with sugar! Eat at your own risk. The oatmeal makes it heart healthy so I guess a small piece won't do too much damage. The acorns and leaves are from Brusheezy.

Thanks for your compliment Sharon, always appreciated my friend. I love your recipe page and the cake intrigues me. It sounds like something from out of the CWA cookbook which is a trusted recipe source here in Australia. I am going to give it a go because it reads like it would be deliciously moist. Thank you Hon. <3

Bonnie, Michele and Lynda, thank you very much my friends for your compliments, much appreciated.

Trish, as usual your cake page is a delight and stirs up the sweet tooth in me, lol!

Larry, your Happy Halloween page is wonderful but ... I don't think I would like to visit there, especially at night! ;D

Larry I would definitely be afraid to ask for candy at your extremely haunted house! Wonderful work!

Trish I think I'm going to stick with your cakes from now on. Mine was way too sweet for me.

Annie I just have to tell you, that is a very moist cake. I was surprised. If  you do make it, be sure to watch it under the broiler. It will burn quickly!

Well Scrapbook Campus, this is the last one for October and for Halloween.  I decided to give the Pocket Scrapbooking a digital workout as suggested in Cassel's Campus Update.  It was fun and I really like the idea.  I used some of my favourite Halloween tubes for this one instead of photos.  All background papers were created by myself.  Thanks for takin a peek!

Michele, the term "tube" has been used in different ways, and mean something different.

"Picture tubes" is what PSP is using. Those images that you can apply like stickers (click, click, click), or draw with, like ropes, chains, and all those you can see in my store for example.

"Tubes" is a term that describes "images without a background". This is NOT typical of PSP as you can create those in Photoshop, or any other program. They are most often in png format (with transparent background). Those "tubes" can be just anything, like objects, animals or people. They are extracted from a jpg image using whatever tool is needed and then saved in png format. PSP users often THINK they need to convert them into .psptube format to use inside PSP with the Picture tube tool, but it is not the case. I have an article here that explains a bit more.

https://scrapbookcampus.com/2018/12/do-you-need-png-or-psptube-format/

Hope it helps clarify that terminology.