What are you working on (in Sept 2019)?

Cassel

I haven't been very creative lately. I will try to catch up and start working on the Double Take Challenge and with the Lab  9-Module 09 tutorials. Let's see how far I go :)

I started this layout some time ago, and nothing  I was doing was pleasing me, but I finally managed to finish it.

Credits: Cassel's Negative Strip tutorial; "Felt Baby Girl" by Danish Design 2015; "Playtime Princess" papers by Dream4everDesigns; "Love patterned Paper" by Paper Garden Project 2011; "Vintage Paper" by Sheila Reid.

Font: Trendy

Oh my goodness! You guys have really been on the creative train. I am just amazed every time I look at your creations. I got sidetracked with the Challenge and I got behind on everything else. I'm so sorry I haven't commented sooner. You are all such an inspiration!

I did manage to create one quick image with items from Pixelscrappers. I just love their work and I should use it more often.

Trish your texture work is impressive! The grunge one is especially good.

I've worked through another challenging tutorial in the Intermediate Classes. I got to learn some new tricks with PSP going through it. It's called Zipper! I never realized that I could create a zipper at all. Thank you again Carole for sharing the tutorial with us!