May Scavenger Hunt Challenge

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/ScavengerHunt-Challenge.jpg

I am offering you a scavenger hunt where you have to find some elements and combine them to create a layout or a project. Are you up to the challenge? Although you don't have to create those elements, you also have that option, so either you use what you have downloaded or you can still make them from scratch. Your end result must include ALL of those elements ;)

one flower (for upcoming spring)

a row of stitching

a string

10 circles (any size)

something torn

3 photos

a date

You can choose any theme you want, so what will you create with those elements?

Scavenger hunt challenge. All 5 eggs had hatched by this morning giving me my third photo. I didn't use any scripts, although I do have them. The only flowers I have at the moment in the garden are the wild Flax, the Anemones are really late this year.  For the main photo of the male Robin, I duplicated the photo,  used the  instant effects on the one, smart selection brush to select the robin, and  delete, revealing the  coloured image of the  robin  beneath.

OK ... I think I have it covered.  The photos are from Unsplash.  All elements were created as I went with this one except for the flower which I had made a few weeks ago.  Thanks for takin a peek and thanks Cassel for this challenge, I love them.

Sue and Annie, great examples of layouts for this challenge! ... I have to see if I can come up with something... there are so many elements... but will be probably fun!  :)

Sue, I love the family photos you made... They are so cute! <3

I'm sorry Carole!  :-)   hahaha.   I hadn't read your comment until a few hours ago, seeing as I was in a stitching mood, I decided to make a stitched circle , which I  then colourized and resized.   All 10 circle accounted for!   Lovely work ladies, so  much talent.    Thank you for your kind comments. x

This is my contribution :

doily = old doily (2013) follow lesson Creative Scrap Miscellaneous Doilies

torn follow Creative Scrap Photo Use Torn image

stitche uneven follow lesson The Lab 08 module 05

string tube twisted string from Cassel shop

date stamp (freebie Cassel)

leaf, flower, background = freebies

tag torn by myself.

Annie, Sue great creations.

What great layouts to inspire us all, they are fantastic.

I must say the 10 circles were a bit of a challenge but I got there in the end. The photos are ones we took at the sanctuary last year, the date stamp is one I used for the Travel Challenge with updated information. The torn map of the sanctuary is about what mine looked like after being in pocket all day - I used a picture of torn/folded paper and deleted the missing bits on my picture. The stitched border is one from my stash, the string holding the letters is Cassel's string tube. The frangipani and letter buttons were done using the Balls & Bubbles effect in PSP, very simple way of making glass buttons.

I think I got everything!

Michele,    I used the ellipse tool,  change it to a circle.  I used the  Creating a stitched element tutorial.   I used the same tutorial to create the stitching on the word Robin too.  For the circle I used the selection tool to take out the centre, but I should have  made the hole much bigger, as to me the circles look a bit heavy and chunky for the  project, none the less,  I was pleased  with the stitching effect.  Thank you for your kind comment.

Sue, don’t blame me for my intervention. To make it simpler and a single handling at the time of the design, just use the ellipse shape tool (vector), see the example and influence more or less on the thickness of the line. I think you know that, too.

here is my effort for this challenge.... i have used Cass Lace tube ,Date stamp 5 script ,Torn edge script and String tube. Psp stitch tube ,Flower tube and  a leaf tube. for the circles i used MuraMeister Copies encircle plugin on the lace tube. the 3 photos were taken by my inlaws when they did a road trip to Western Australia for their holidays.

Dawn.