Scrap Bootcamp - May 2019

Cassel

Annie, initially I didn't realize what you meant with the shovel in the teacup, but then, looking closely, it made sense and you made me laugh.

Trish, that cake looks delicious! and I see you added the appropriate fork for dessert!

Else, that having the ability to create or customize your own element is one of the best advantages of understanding your program and learn how to create from scratch.

Marisa, great lunch!

Day 3 Boot Camp.  I had to use the freebie pizza theme for the exercise.  The picture is of my Grandson who has taken on the persona of Tony Pepperoni and has a YouTube channel where he posts his Tony Pepperoni songs.  This picture was taken after a school talent concert that he sang in.  I had a blast adding in the adornments.  Very easy to put together and learned a lot building this page.  Thanks

Here is my layout for Day 3. I used an old free kit "Promise Collection" from Shabby Princess Designs and a string from Sheila Reid. Besides those, buttons are from Marisa Lerin (pixel scrapper), bellagypsy, penny miscellany and Janet Scott (pixel scrapper). Also included a free "Custom Confetti-Valentine" picture tube from Cassel.

I am brand new to this blog.  I am not sure if this is where I say Hi - although this is Day 3, I am just on Day 1.  I have used PSP before so my set up is the default one.  I have not changed my preferences, but I may change to medium or light grey background.

Hello, Again Bootcamp Participants.  Here is my result for Day 4.  The scrap kit I used was Nature Escape from Pixel Scrappers.  The photo is of my son Brent and his wife Ellana which was taken in 2015.  Some beautiful work being posted here, congratulations to all.  Thanks for takin a peek.  <3

Barbara, that picture is perfect for the page!

Marisa, your first scrapbook project is great looking. Is that your first time doing scrapbooking?

Annie, it really looks like a friendly big baby!

HF, it is great how you used a strip of paper that is not completely even. I think it is from a photo?

Cristina, did you place all those buttons one by one?

Trish, that background paper is perfect for the water/beach theme! And for the second project, you did a good job as aligning the images. Interesting that you "rotated" the overall layout, but it works very well!

Mary, glad to see you in this challenge and happy that you learned something useful.

Mireille, is that Incana on the picture?

Sharon, yes, that kit is perfect for a pizza party!

Anja, did you put those veggies on the small plate because you didn't want to eat them or because it is an additional serving? The bevelling really add some dimension to the dishes and silverware.

Else, one page per child will be a great collection of images and pages for the family.

Annie, I love the little critters. You can probably enlarge and blur the shadow on the flower as it is probably "thicker" than the other elements on your page.

Great work so far everyone. Keep those coming.

Wow is all I can say! I love everyone's creations. I know my pages are a little basic, but I'm starting to get the hang of scrapbooking now. Again I used the kit from the Sweet Shoppe and I added a netting graphic that I've had for a long time. I'm not sure where it came from. I am about to get all my stuff organized so I can find it now. Anyway, here's my Day 4 creation.