What are you working on (in September)?

Cassel

Hi Dawn, Annie and Michele, thank you sooo much for your kind comments! <3 <3

Michele, thank you for the nomination! :) But there are so many people in the Campus posting great pages, you included, that I will divide the honor with everybody here. :D

I really enjoy doing the tutorials and it is not just about how to make a button, a ribbon and so many other amazing things... but also to learn PSP, new commands, different tools... Nowadays I do things that I didn't know two years ago. :)

Thought I would give the new Pic to Painting plugin a try. I used the Stained Glass option on low. The process works on one layer at a time. It also adds a background if your layer is a transparency so I needed to erase it in on the text layer. I think it's pretty cool looking. What do you think?

~ Michele

A sort of combination of Grandparents and Schools.  We came upon this photo during a house move in the summer.  What a change in dresses from then to the girls now, ours were so prim and plain.  Look at the way the girls on the front row have their ankles crossed, the photographer must have told them to do that.  I'm up second row from the back, no ankle crossing problems up there!

I love all the shares.  I want to do the eyelet tutorial next.  Annie, you did a great job!

My grandson came over and spent the night with me.  He brought his poker kit and wanted me to play poker with hi,  I did and kicked his butt!  He was sooo surprised I knew how to play poker.  Here's the page I made for my yearly book:

Hugs,

DeLoris