January Tut/Tech Challenge - Inspirational Quote

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Tut-Tech-Challenge.jpg

The Campus is the perfect place to learn more about photo editing, various techniques, or PSP in general.

This challenge will give you an opportunity to practice some of those techniques or use some tools.

This month's Tut/Tech Challenge is to create an inspirational quote. This is simple but obviously, will be inspirational for everyone who will read it. Find a nice image, and an inspirational quote, put them together and enjoy!

HERE is a super simple tutorial for you that I created for Corel.

What will you say?

I have been fortunate to  spend all my life around horses.  From the days when I was given my first pony to gather my dad's sheep off the Welsh mountains, to eventing, and in latter  years, since we moved to Canada, trailing cattle  across the Prairies.  John Wayne style.

I created this in 2011 when my senior (age 50+) basketball group went to Old Dominion University for a weekend of basketball activities.

I took the photo of the sunrise on the beach and the quote is the cheer the ODU women's basketball team used when coming out of a huddle.https://s231.photobucket.com/user/bballbonnie/slideshow/

Throughout my life I have made life-changing decisions based on not wanting to look back and say "if only ....": emigrating to Australia as a 22 year-old with my husband of 18 months, not knowing anyone, not having a job and only having very little money; moving from Adelaide to Mount Gambier to start a business (unsuccessful as it turned out!); and more recently giving up work and buying a caravan so we can travel around this great country of ours. Too often I have heard people say they would do this or that when they retired, only to have ill health or even death intervene, so we are doing things now while we can.

I found this quote from Mark Twain which summed up our thoughts exactly. The photo is of sunset over Lake Argyle in Western Australia, one we took while on a sunset cruise on the lake. The font is Maphylla, I used special characters on the capitals.

Great quotes and lovely photos Dawn, the first one looks like WA wildflowers. Love the silhouette effect Sue, was the background made from the photo? Isn't it interesting how so many of these quotes are put on sunset pictures, not just by us but common online too, must be something to do with the glorious colours you can get.

Marlene Thank you for your comment...... the wildflower photo was taken at Bunyeroo Valley Flinders Rangers SA...... the sunset was taken at Derby in the Kimberley region WA...... your photo and inspirational quote is great and I agree with you about sunset scenes I also think it is the colours... they can be so spectacular.

Sue, Bonnie, and Wanda(Sue)... each of your photos and inspirational quotes are very nice also.

Dawn.