September 2024 - P52 Challenge

Cassel

It is going to look a bit like autumn with the Hydrangeas slowly getting browner. In one to two weeks time all its flowers will be brown and stay so over winter. Most of the leaves are still green. When I was taking a short stroll I noticed this autumn beauty. My own plants are getting brown too, but I haven't taken a photo yet.

WEEK-39-600.jpg

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Corrie Kinkel said:

It is going to look a bit like autumn with the Hydrangeas slowly getting browner. In one to two weeks time all its flowers will be brown and stay so over winter. Most of the leaves are still green. When I was taking a short stroll I noticed this autumn beauty. My own plants are getting brown too, but I haven't taken a photo yet.

WEEK-39-600.jpg

You know even as flowers fade and decline as summer draws to a close, and enters Autumn,  their organic pigment diminishes. Yet, even those  diminishing pigments have a beauty all of their own, when you  look closely, just like the flower in the image. A laudable  shot Corrie!

Edited by Sue Thomas

8 hours ago, Corrie Kinkel said:

It looks like this little bird is enjoying its bath! Great photo, even in this reduced version I can see the fluffy feathers so well.  

It was enjoying itself sitting in the  water.  Having the bird bath to itself. It was quite happy to sit there, posing for many  shots. Which gave me immense  pleasure, for a short while.