What did you do (in November)?

Cassel

Hi Sue, your projects are beautiful !  a great idea to have the envelope with the card...  some time ago I was thinking to do something similar by making and envelope and card for an email greeting..... you have inspired me to give it a go. I also do a lot of card making with PSP for printing out and using special photo paper they come up quite nice.  I will say it again you are very talented... well done!

best wishes,

Dawn.

I have been playing with flower making to have my own created elements for my projects.  I have used Cassel's Petal and Lace edge fonts . also Cassel's freebie for eyelet 4 as a matt and Cass chain bead tube for the pearl. I couldn't resist turning  one flower into a card front.  what I did would take up to much space here if I tried to write it all out but I did use Filter's Unlimited 2 plugin filter on Pattern Generator - magic flower to get the radiating background for the flower to sit on.   I also made use of the filter for the smaller flower. on the rosette style flower I used TwoMoon filter Roto blades on the circle shape I made with the edge font.  the main reason for showing my project was to show what I did for the stamens for the flower... I have an old drawing of a flower and I extracted the stamen centre.. got rid of the white background and tidied it up a bit more.. changed the colour and painted on some yellow dots for the top of the stamen.  this idea may not be new but it was for me. and I saved it as a png to use over and over. I named the  flower patience because it took a while to do.... Cassel's lace and petal fonts  are great to use. there are so many different shape flowers one can come up with. and the edge fonts, well.. I just love them.

Dawn.

I am now so addicted to frames via the "Sue Thomas" method. Somebody stop me!!!! I started with a duo-tone gradient in the sunburst mode. I flood-filled both frame borders with the same gradient and mode, but increased the number of repeats. I would have used a honeycomb pattern, but I just used one a few days ago. (The game programmers really need to stop re-using the "Honey" theme lol.)

Actually the reason I want to share this one is because I found the cutest set of free brushes. All the images with the bees and the dripping honey at the top are different brushes. Aren't they adorable?

https://www.brusheezy.com/brushes/59712-20-cute-honey-ps-brushes-abr-vol-4

Carole, if you don't approve of my sharing the free brushes, just delete this post or let me know and I will delete it. I thought it would be okay because they're not similar to your style; they're not "scrapbooky" at all.

It's the 1st December already.  Which means we are one month closer to Spring. After I had completed the project, I noticed that  the dates weren't quite right, as traditionally  the week starts on a Sunday and not a Saturday, so  I  hid  the month, and copied and paste the month of June into December. Selected the date 31 from December, promoted it to a new layer, and copy and paste it to it's new place.  These calendar templates are marvelous!

DeLoris, I already downloaded them yesterday. The trees came out really cute.

Sue, an advanced border master class would be great, but Diamond membership isn't within my budget. :( I'll have to absorb as much as I can for the month it's available. Very pretty calendar page, btw.