What did you do (in October)?

Cassel

I was lucky enough to upgrade to PSP ultimate 2018 for 75% off the  full price.  A pop up showed up on my laptop a few days ago. So I took advantage of the great offer.  So far no issues!  Using the 2018 version I made the October calendar, using the custom calendar script, and the Cassel brushes , also My handsome  10yr old cat page,  who behaves more like  my dog, he's quite the character.  I created everything in the pages myself including the mask and background papers.  I love taking macro photos of insects,which is very addictive.  All photos are my own. For the Sept calendar page I used Cassel's spiral binding tubes, lifted photo script, and custom calendar script.

I found that special too Sue, I was trying something in X7 and it told me there was an upgrade, then when I had done that it said I could have PSP 2018 for 75% off!! Naturally I bought it at that price. I am having a few issues with some of the newer stuff but I am working my way through them. Love your Calendar pages, and your gorgeous cat.

Thank you ever so much ladies! I don't post much, saying that I do see the work that you post, you are all very talented! I forgot to mention that in the Sept calendar, I  extracted a Ladybird and the flower that it was on  from another photo and placed it proportionally in the foreground of the main photo. xx

Thank you Cristina.  One of my favourite scripts is the fanned script. Again I made all the papers, using various  element creation tutorials, like how to make plaid papers. Quilt patch, frayed edges. The last two are projects in progress, to be used in  cards.  The first one is a completed front page of a card, I've still to write a verse, and  create a matching  paper for the inside.  Again I've used the  Cassel brushes, stamp script, woven script (which I won). Now that summer is over I can spend some time on card making.  The horses and Tess, the dog, are my  pride and joy, along with Tomi. Photos are all mine.

Hello Sue, your pages are really lovely! I also enjoy doing up cards and the result you have achieved is terrific. Cassel's scripts add such  nice effects to our projects don't they, especially the corner punches, they are one of my favourites.  Very creative Sue and well done! Look forward to seeing more of your projects.

best wishes,

Dawn.

This is an ongoing project.  I took several pics of  birds quite a few weeks ago. I keep going back to it, making adjustments, I must be satisfied with it, and say it's finished. This is Autumn 2018, Spring and Summer are complete,only winter to do now. In my mind I will display the framed seasons  in an art gallery layout with lights above the frames, well that's my thinking. I started with a blank canvas and photos.  The tools mostly used are the cutout, inner bevel, selection tool. Colours for the frame are taken from the photos, with textures added. I also made the masks.

Hello Sue, I love your project... and your idea of displaying them sounds like a good one. The bird photos and your colour scheme are really lovely.  Your masks look good on the photos. Hope we get to see the other seasons you have done.

best wishes,

Dawn.

I didn't have very long to come up with this as, being American, I didn't realize it was Thanksgiving in Canada until today. Cass's corner cutout brushes came in handy again. The two print backgrounds are by Marisa L from pixelscrapper.  What looks like a border between the two backgrounds is actually four drop shadows. I manipulated them so that they joined in the four corners. I'm sure there's a much easier way to get that result, but I was too tired to figure it out. (It was 5 am.) The font is Fcraft and I added a 3D Inner Bevel Effect.

Wishing all the Canadians on the Campus a very Happy Thanksgiving.

micfin,  a very nice combination of elements  for your page. Makes a lovely greeting.

I created this 12x12 page project after being inspired by a free tutorial by Tish on the pspmadeez site that I have had for quite some time, but decided to try over the weekend.. I intend to reduce it to various sizes for my card making as gifts.. The items used in this project are Cassel's Chain Bead Tube and also Cassel's Bow 3 script. The girl image I extracted from a free image on the Graphic Fairy site.. Rose brush on panel was created from an old image I have and the 3 roses are a tube within psp program. The sentiment is a purchased digital stamp.  This one I will also include in a collection of cards I am doing up for my sister-in-law as a thank you gift.

Dawn.

Yay! Finished my first page following the Project 1 tutorial :D

I'm very new to PSP, don't know where to find things, and watching the tutorial while using the latest version of PSP made it all the more challenging. Yeah, should have watched the latest ones but like I said, I know nothing :D

But finally, got something put together :)

AprilDawn, that's really lovely. I use Graphics Fairy, too. Do you get her weekly freebie?

Rizzi, your first page? Great job.

Peggy, that's an adorable card. Your grandson will love it.

I drove myself nuts tonight trying to come up with pic for my group's theme of the day, "Work!?" (I don't know where the game devs come up with these ideas.) I only had a couple of hours to do it because I was running late. Anyway, I found the main pic on Google and I really loved it. What made me crazy was taking elements of the pic and making my own background papers from them. I had to really work hard at lining up the designs so they were seamless. Obviously the striped one wasn't too difficult, but the art deco'ish design took some work. I've never done that before.