Mask Workshop (2024)

Cassel

1 hour ago, Randy said:

DAY 7 - a bit late but I wanted to finish it

For the background, I did the dots at 100%.

Then I decided it might be interesting to do another layer, in a different colour, with dots at 50%.

I like them both so used them in the background.

My image was just something that I liked that I created using the Kaleidoscope tool.

Then, I thought it might be interesting to remove the image and have just a paper at 3600 x 3600. I am including the picture of that as well.

Thanks everyone for the great work you have done.

Thank you, Carole, for hosting this.

It has been fun.

MASKING 7 600.jpg

MASKING 7 PAPER 600.jpg

Very nice paper and those colors go well together.  

19 hours ago, Susan Ewart said:

Very nice paper and those colors go well together.  

thank you ... getting colors to go well together is one thing I really want to understand better.  Maybe someday 🙂

• Like 2

Hello,
at the moment I'm a bit burdened privately and can hardly concentrate on my exercises. But I'm currently translating the tutorial PDFs so that I can use them when I no longer have access to the mask workshop in the forum.

Have a nice Weekend.🌼

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Doska St. said:

Hello,
at the moment I'm a bit burdened privately and can hardly concentrate on my exercises. But I'm currently translating the tutorial PDFs so that I can use them when I no longer have access to the mask workshop in the forum.

Have a nice Weekend.🌼

Sorry to hear life is difficult for you right now.  I hope you find a quick resolution and are able to resume your creative time.  take care.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doska St. said:

Hello,

The forum thread will stay open, so don't rush for that. As for the workshop, for now, as a DIAMOND member, the tutorials will stay available to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1