Alphabet game - WEDDING

Cassel

1 hour ago, Doska St. said:

I have already experienced such a wedding...right down to the unusual food...from a German couple from the married family...

I did too, Doska, at my grandson, Will's, "hippie" wedding in California. It was held on the bank of a river and the bride arrived by boat. 

20046582_10155471868620629_8961245975876242272_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Thank you Ann for your story, is it summer and i think very entertaining (?) but my story....

The bride wore a black, oriental dress with red cross-stitch embroidery on the top and we were served totally inedible African food. We said goodbye early because of the long journey home... and ate our fill at a highway service station at Burger King on the way🍔🥪🍟🍕 😄

Edited by Doska St.
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Doska St. said:

Thank you Ann for your story, is it summer and i think very entertaining (?) but my story....

The bride wore a black, oriental dress with red cross-stitch embroidery on the top and we were served totally inedible African food. We said goodbye early because of the long journey home... and ate our fill at a highway service station at Burger King on the way🍔🥪🍟🍕 😄

Doska, that is a very amusing story! 😆 The description of the wedding dress sounds much like the maid-of-honor at Will's wedding. Here she is with the drum. The bride is on the left and the groom on the right. The officiant is just behind her.

123342782_857820501630355_4898614201527265403_n.jpg

Edited by Ann Seeber
  • Like 2

My daughter got married summer of 2022 in a beautiful historic Tudor Palace built for King Henry VIII, (1520). Situated in a old Roman Town, now a City. 
She honey mooned in Italy, and sent us a photo daily of her eating one of many different Italian Ice Creams. (It was a hot summer!). 

Image66.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

Doska, that is a very amusing story! 😆 The description of the wedding dress sounds much like the maid-of-honor at Will's wedding. Here she is with the drum. The bride is on the left and the groom on the right. The officiant is just behind her.

123342782_857820501630355_4898614201527265403_n.jpg

Hi Ann,

for me this is a wedding with a touch of nature, everyone is wearing cheerful colors, the bride is still in white, I can still tolerate that for a wedding, but the wedding I described was in the early 90s and the bride was in black ( I was once offered an embroidered black dress at a bazaar in Egypt, something Bedouin women wore, I had long black hair back then ;)) it shocked me a bit, despite the fact that I have a live and let live attitude.

As "sad" as the marriage began, it will probably end, she is in the final stages of MS and have 3 children (grown)

Edited by Doska St.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Cassel pinned this topic
  • Cassel unpinned this topic