December FREEBIE Challenge (2023)

Cassel

spacer.png

Freebies are great resources that you can find in many places to build a library of elements, graphics, and tools. Since they are free, they are available to all.

For this challenge, I would love to see you use the Christmas Cookies alphabet.

spacer.png

Although these cookies are made for the Christmas theme, your project does not have to be Christmas-y. It could be about a favorite baking recipe. It could be about a local bake sale. And so on.

It is available at the bottom of the Theme blog post HERE. Of course, if you happen to have any of the cookies scripts, you can add more flavors!

• Thanks 1

I had already used the cookies for the Christmas challenge, so I used the cookies for a birthday, not intended as a card to print but to use as a digital image to wish a birthday, for example on Facebook or somewhere else.
I'm not sure the shadows are okay, but I had fun all evening with making this.
Cookie Monster and his party hat are from PNGwing, the balloons are freebies, but I can't remember where I got them
The Alphas are from digidelights blogspot com

mclp_freebie_Chall_23_12_cass-christmass cookies_600.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 5

As soon as I saw that this freebie was about cookies, a song came to mind. In Germany there is a nursery song about the Christmas bakery and every year there is a children's choir in one of the big shows on the telly that is singing it. Cristina, Anja and Doska will certainly know it. It is called: "In der Weihnachtsbäckerei" and for those who want to hear it, you can google it and get many hits. Carole thanks, I can't get it out of my head now and am singing/humming it for the last 2 days!🗣️ 

I even found a sticker about that bakery, it was on a white background but thanks to the blendmode hard light the white disappeared. I have the cookiescript 2 and have "baked" a couple of cookies with some sprinkles and glitter, put them on a plate with a doilie behind. The picture of the bakery shop I had in my stash and I used a mask to get rid of the ugly torn edges. And of course I used the freebie cookies for the text.

FreebieChallenge-dec.2023-600.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 4