Looking for your layouts (using the Campus freebies)

Cassel

I am planning on using some of your layouts in reels and shorts for FB, Pinterest, and YouTube.

I would like to showcase the freebies from the blog, and if you have created projects using them, I would love to use them.

Do you have some? If so, can you either post them in this thread, or link to them in the gallery?

• Like 1

Here is a layout I created years ago using many freebies. I changed the photo to one from Unsplash/xavier-mouton-photographie.

Freebies: Template (Lab7-09)  -  Flower Power Sample  -   Star Confetti Tube  -  Crochet Lace Edge Tube   -  Stitching

I am not sure if all above mentioned are freebies, but they are definitely from you.

Is this suitable, or are you looking for something more specific?

P.S.: Interesting how looking at layouts created so long ago, we think... I could have changed this color, tweaked that... ? 

SBC_reels cass-freebies600.jpg

Edited by Cristina
  • Love 2

Here is another older one. Sometimes it isn't easy to find photos that match the colors of the previous images and that will fit the layout.

See if this is ok for your purpose.

Lots of your freebies/tutorials/scripts: Lace cut doily  -  Adhesive Tape  -  Letter Tiles  -  Acrylic Texture  -  Painted Wood  -  Chain Tube  -  Polka dot scallop ribbon  -  Wire Clip  -  Jewel -  Custom Lined Paper  -  Wood Frame  -  Corner Brushes  -  Confetti Tubes  -  Ticket (tags)

Photos from Pixabay

SBC_promotion cass-freebies600.jpg

Edited by Cristina
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Cassel said:

@Cristina There is an old thread in the old forum where you mentioned the hamburger alpha HERE. Can you remember what layout it was? The images all went missing.

Wow, I know which one it is, one of my first layouts. So long ago! ? Very early stage of learning scrapbooking and everything else.

I'll post it, and you decide if you can use it.

201706Jun My Backyard600.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Marie-Claire said:

Also the freebie templates from the Lab?

I am mostly looking for Themed Blog freebies so I can promote them with how people use them. I might find a way to promote the other free content from inside the membership, but I am starting with the non-membership stuff that anyone can access.

• Like 1