Easter Hunt 2023

Cassel

19 minutes ago, Anne Lamp said:

I found all the eggs yesterday and put them in the basket, I considered giving each one a shadow, but didn't (we all know how Cassel is about adding shadows LOL).

Some participants HAVE added shadows so you would not have been alone!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Anne Lamp said:

I found all the eggs yesterday and put them in the basket, I considered giving each one a shadow, but didn't (we all know how Cassel is about adding shadows LOL). Then I started to playing with one of the eggs and removed the # and got it to look almost perfect.  I won't use it because we do not have permission from C. to use these eggs.  It took some work, but once I got that idea I just had to see what I could do.  Happy Easter to all who celebrate it.

Ooops!  I did add a bevel and a shadow!  Because, why not?  extra practice.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm not sure I should even try now!  I don't even understand the BLOG as it has several categories like journaling, resources, scrapbooking  - couldn't do the last one was it Christmas? that I didn't know where to start! 

So Sad,

Mary Anne

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I tried the search Feature on the BLOG but I got the message that this is a High Spam Risk Network!

Remember Cassel that I sent you an email that some of your emails are coming into my spam folder.  I don't understand as I have been working with Scrapbook Campus and Creation Cassel for  years!

Disappointed that I can't join in the fun!

Mary Anne

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, gramie791 said:

Remember Cassel that I sent you an email that some of your emails are coming into my spam folder.  I don't understand as I have been working with Scrapbook Campus and Creation Cassel for  years!

Everyone here knows it is a safe site. Some anti-virus are just over-zaleous. Don't worry.

As for the categories, don't worry about searching in the "correct" one as the search will look everywhere for you.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, cindy harris said:

Oh so happy I did it,  Was hard but ty Ann Susan Teacher I got mine sent email and so happy    ty  Ty for the Green script to Teacher and Easter FRame on Corel site.   thanks all Happy Easter.

BRAVO Cindy!  Good for you.  It's a great feeling to succeed isnt it.  I'm glad you stuck in out and got through.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Cassel locked this topic