Easter Hunt 2023

Cassel

spacer.png

Just for the fun of it, we will be having a fun activity in the Campus: an Easter Hunt.

It will be similar to the Treasure hunt that took place last September, but it will be smaller in scale and limited to the Campus blog.

The hunt will take place April 8-10. So you will have 3 days to find all your eggs.

The clues are meant to be quite easy. If you are really stuck, you can ask questions in this thread. To keep it interesting, I would ask that nobody gives the direct answers or the direct URL for any clue. I don't want anyone to get frustrated, but I also want you to browse the various articles (don't worry, there is no walking involved).

Have fun!

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Merci Carole,

That egg hunt was more than fun. I added the eggs as I found them and that was not in linear order. In the process I got to see the many great things that your blogs offer in the way of instruction on better use of Paintshop Pro. In the process of finding the eggs, I explored a lot of blogs that I will come back to. They are a perfect resource for getting better at scrapbooking and photo manipulation. Happy Easter, Gelukkig Pasen, Joyeuses Paques

• Like 2
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, cindy harris said:

blessed Easter Ann    will you help me I cant find egg 3

On a cold day in 2021 twice the month it is now (This is April - If January is 1, February is 2, March is 3, and the April is....).  April's month number x 2 will give you a place to start.  Or another mathmatical hint would be to find the 3rd word in the sentence, use that, and a word that is at double the amount of the 3rd word.  (3x2=?).

• Like 2

I found all the eggs yesterday and put them in the basket, I considered giving each one a shadow, but didn't (we all know how Cassel is about adding shadows LOL). Then I started to playing with one of the eggs and removed the # and got it to look almost perfect.  I won't use it because we do not have permission from C. to use these eggs.  It took some work, but once I got that idea I just had to see what I could do.  Happy Easter to all who celebrate it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1