Theme Challenge - NEW YEAR

Cassel

Theme-NewYear-300.jpg

This year, we are going to be showcasing various celebrations. In January, the theme is NEW YEAR. Do you have some New Year's traditions? Did you celebrate it in a particular way? Did you make some resolutions? Do you have plans for the new year? Share them in pictures or in words.

Add stories to those photos but you know that you can also tell stories without photos!

Let's go!

Post your project in the gallery.

20 minutes ago, Ann Seeber said:

trying to get image to appear

I'll check settings. It SHOULD appear, but I might have set it wrong. Did you copy/paste the url or did you use the Other media > Insert existing attachment ?

10 minutes ago, Bonnie Ballentine said:

I see no way to upload from my computer.

For uploading from your computer, you don't use the Other Media, but what is at the bottom LEFT, where you can drag the file or choose the files..

image.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bonnie Ballentine said:

The "drag files" dialogue has not been there for me until now. I used "choose files". 

Yes, it was one of those many settings in the backend that was set for admins but not for members. I could not see the difference until Ann pointed it out. ?

• Like 2

In the Netherlands we have a very old tradition of baking "Oliebollen" on New Year's Eve. These are so typically Dutch that there isn't a translation for it. New-year's doughnut or Dutch doughnut comes nearest. I didn't bake them myself but bought a few at a stall in the shopping center where they are freshly baked and sometimes still warm. I cann't imagine celebrating the New Year without "oliebollen" and this tradition is as strong as ever judging at the length  of the queue at the stall.

Theme Challenge New Year-600.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Cassel unpinned this topic