December WORD Challenge

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/WordChallenge.jpg

Here is the next Word challenge for you.

In December the word will be HAPPY. This time of year SHOULD be a time to be happy, although it might not always be obvious, we can always find something to make us smile. Can you showcase a smiling kid? or something that makes you happy? Show us something and use the word HAPPY in the title or the journaling.

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread (it can be older projects you did or recent ones; it does not matter) or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know)

I used the Pharrell Williams song HAPPY for my theme. The photos are from the music video on YouTube which I put in the filmstrip template I already had. I reproduced the background from the HAPPY logo at the top to fill the rest of the layout. I used the Multiply effect on the photo of Williams at the bottom. I decorated the lyrics with cut out corners using my eraser.

I'm on a roll here! Here are The Beatles illustrating the December Word Challege / HAPPY.

I did a Google search for Happy and came up with The Beatles with the John Lennon quote. I added the dancing photo, poster and 45 record. I had their logo from a previous layout. The background uses the cass-Scalloped Primary pattern treated to a kaleidoscope effect over a blue background and then multiplied. The font is Bahnschrift.

Here is my Happy page and when you say happy I, in this time of the year, think immediately of Holidays and I used the Elf-Alpha that Carole gave us for the title. The frame is a freebie by Corel and I put my shopping bags on the page. I debated with myself if I shouldn't have extended outside the frame and I'm still not sure, what do you think?

Everything about Christmas makes me happy.  I love it for the reason ... but also because it's joyous, the sights, the smells, the cooking, the friendships, the songs, family or friends getting together, great times to make together and also remembrances of great times we had with those we have lost.  It's too bad we couldn't hold on to the feeling all year long.  Especially after the couple of years we have all just put in.  Also a great time to look around and find someone that needs a little Christmas to come to them.