Busy Busy Challenge

Cassel

Here is my QP-7 Page. Thank you Carole for these awesome and very helpful Quick Page templates. I learned so much about resizing and improving my photos. It used to take me hours to fit a graphic inside a template. Now I have so many different ways to accomplish that. I really enjoyed this challenge. Thank you everyone here in the forum, you all inspire me to do more with PSP than before I joined the Campus.

My second QP-7. I loved what Pirkko did with using 1 photo, so I tried it and here is my result. Thank you Pirkko! I used Carolina Script for the A and H and Script MT Bold for the rest of the title and  used the photograph as a pattern to fill the text. I love that we can learn from each other here.  Thank you everyone! I am so glad to have found the Campus!

I still haven't got that link to the frames, did u see the picture on the email.  How else can I get to them xx

these QP's come in 2 forms, dressed and undressed, the difference is the element part, but the price is the same either way this one was $1.80 .

I changed one of the frame around, it is totally psp,  used some of the elements and added a couple of my own.  every month they put a freebee out  and there are different types   on the site, Lily

Trish, those are actually templates, not quick pages. I have hundreds of them from this designer and others. The designer of the one you used is actually a friend of mine as well. I always use them as a basis for my layouts and usually end up changing some things. I don't always use the elements they "suggest" either. The beauty of templates IMO is that you can add your individuality to every layout. In the past I've seen many layouts using the same template and you would never know it because of the creator's individual style of scrapping.

Also, Trish, your layout is very nice :)