Busy Busy Challenge

Cassel

Here is my Busy QP-3 Project. Two of the pictures I found with Google and the bottom is a photograph of my cats, YaPurr relaxing in the beach chair, and Mr. Mooch looking very cool with his hat and sunglasses. I placed both of them on a beach background I had in my files. I used the eraser brush as Carole suggested and it worked like a charm on the 2nd picture. The other pictures fit without needing to erase any areas. Thank you Carole for another fun Quick Page.

Somehow I never got this page via email to be able to post my creations. Here are #1 and #2. I'm focusing on candid shots from my granddaughter, Jackie's wedding back in June. I got the QP for #3 late yesterday so it will come later. I did get a bit creative with #2 as I wanted to change the tiles to a pattern more conducive to a wedding.

Monique, I'm also sometimes feeling as a tourist guide while showing our beautiful country!

This is Rotterdam, the town where I was born and although I do not live there anymore,  for 52 years now, it still feels so familiar to me whenever I'm there. I don't want to live there anymore that's for certain but it still pulls on my heartstrings. Rotterdam is a city with very interesting and modern architecture and is often called "Manhattan aan de Maas" because of all the skyscrapers. The Maas is the river that splits the town in 2 parts with a tunnel and several bridges connecting those, one of them is nicknamed De Zwaan (The Swan).

Here is my Busy QP-5. Both cats Natasha (on left) and YaPurr (upper right) enjoy their playtime. I used Carolina Script for letters F & P and Bernard Condensed for the rest of the title on top, then added a drop shadow. For the bottom text I used Malgun Gothic and added a drop shadow. This was another fun project. Thank you Carole.

Day 6

This project took longer because I kept changing the photo I wanted to use. Poppy came to live with me a couple of days after the top photo was taken. It's a blurry cell phone photo but it is OK for this...she is 5 weeks old. There were 5 kittens in her litter. I was promised one but the lady who was finding them homes kept giving them away and by the time she got to me, Poppy was the only one available...lucky me! She tested positive for feline HIV. The vet says they sometimes test positive because the mother cat has HIV (mother cat was feral) and that she may not have HIV. Several weeks later Poppy tested clear and is a healthy, happy cat...very stubborn...but I love her!